LOOKING FOR IS/FW BGs

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by xplint, Jun 5, 2014.

1. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

hi guys, i need your help in posting sample bgs which are able to build with 30050k poxbox points

rodar likes this.
  2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Do you have an extra 0 in there somewhere? It looks like you're asking about 30,050,000 poxbox points.

rodar likes this.
  3. xplint

OH lol. probable misclick, i meant 350k

rodar likes this.
  4. xplint

somebody can help me plz?

rodar likes this.
  5. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Main IS/FW bgs:

paladins: likely too expensive for you
    ap lock: very cheap and strong, but everyone would hate you
    foul rite: here's example which is quite expensive, but you can easily replace anything you can't afford with any human, so I think it's best option for you

Less common bgs:

skeletons+armory: very cheap, but there's really nothing unique in it, so it's usually played when you are bored and out of other ideas
    nightbarbs+armory: better to have expensive runes, but can be played on budget

rodar likes this.
  6. xplint

thx man, can u show bg of ap lock and paladins?

rodar likes this.
  7. Muddled

Muddled Member

AP lock... *waves hand* This is not the BG you are looking for.

rodar likes this.
  8. xplint

why? i didnt understand that, and i just wanna look at it

rodar likes this.
  9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

this would be a start of a ap denial bg
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/C8QCpHCw4C10CidcuPcilCwus6Zs56sps5aR1uE1yEJ
    the core champions are brewmasters (they equip enemy champions and are tanks), magnetic rover (magnetic pulse) and witch (wicked aura) the rest may vary as you see fit.
    I think that you can mix it with chopping blocks aswell if you have vengers and such. Otherwise FW meat spam works just fine.

rodar likes this.
  10. xplint

putting magnus the fallen is a good idea in that bg?

rodar likes this.
  11. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

No. There's quite a lot of different magnus BG's you can make though...
    For example a BG focussed on spamming spells for adaptive with Mercy & Chopping Block
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/ck-CpHCq_cw3c7+C8bckVcu-c1tchVCwTS6ZsgSlS4HSnS5aR1qeqe2y

Ghoststalker for grabbing globes from your own dying champions and champions dying at end of turn because of chopping block. Bonus cast ghostly visage in BG full of magic damage champs to disable opponent beaters.

Hammer strike sets AP to 0 for easy steal life if needed, or punish on magnus (normal).

Champions which die to mercy should later die to Chopping block, Mercy makes mobilisation really cheap

Priest of valdac for healing your own champions out of chopping block (also make sure to take +hp upgrade over cry imo because the hp of your champions matters a lot due to chopping block).

I like sac dagger x1. Can be crazy deal sealer if you can life drink with a heavy damaged groble for example

Might be better to replace coragh with something else though cause his spawns will die to chopping block.

Other paths you can go with magnus are for example goodstuff, paralyse heavy (not necessarily FW/IS, but FW does have soul cage and a paralysing equip), paladins/consecrate the earth

rodar likes this.
  12. xplint

ah ok, thx narvoxx

rodar likes this.