Help/Revision to a returning player

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by idominique, Jun 8, 2014.

1. idominique

idominique New Member

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

The cool poison things are mostly outside boghoppers, I like revolting fenteks, salaman trappers and circadian arcanists (they can gain attack poison and they are really hard hitters) to go with it:
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/CgPctCgAckqC8OcpachYChnCjUcoHC5qs1sdS33S46S5Bs3vrWr2ae2we1H
    This bg is poison focused but still very much meta.

If you want to keep it boghopper based, I would add a darkmarsh instigator and a horn of order to increase the damage output of the spitters, And I wouldn't recommend running the crushers as non-immune 2x2 will be hard to maneuver in the clouds.

3. idominique

idominique New Member

Thanks for the help do you think I should run to captain or just one? and yeah I wish there was a little more boghopper but I like poison a little more even though FW will always be a pain haha

4. idominique

idominique New Member

and I feel like the circas are going to be hard to find. I wonder if i can get them all with my exemplar

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

It's a hard call, real problem here is the absurd powerlevel of stitched concealer, but you can include a second privateer for a concealer or a fentek.
    About the circadians, are you aware of the shard system? because exemplars are valuable as hell, you may want to be careful when trading them.
    Against FW (and KF), circadian arcanists help a lot in avoiding being ranged down.

6. idominique

idominique New Member

Oh thanks I just learned about the forge system. hopefully i have enough rune to forge 1500 worth haha that or I might have to trade my crushers.