Pox Nora Revamp - Final Preview!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Senshu, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Just the champion who equips the staff gets the benefits.

2. Grand General Mosh

Grand General Mosh Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yes, this.

3. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

I'm glad to hear your stance on champion specific equipment.

I don't mind if a piece of equipment is better on a specific champ, but it's silly to have one that is great on one champ and laughable on everything else (yeah, I'm talking about you, Covenant).

4. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

This all sounds great. I am a bit concerned that abilities and ability descriptions are still rather excessive as far as accessibility is concerned (and something like Sonic Flight just doesn't sit well... that's essentially four racial abilities on each Voil? If racial/common abilities would be visually separated, this wouldn't be so bad), but I hope that this is just the beginning and you won't stop consolidating and improving the clarity of the UI aggressively. There is still so much more that can be done!

5. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Well, I'm happy :)

Release soon! I am actually bored enough to start considering caring about my job!

Dear god, hurry! I'm thinking about more efficient use of my time as we speak!

DarkJello, Woffleet and Tarathil like this.
  6. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

7. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

As it stands with the change, Enraged 3 is +7 damage for the 6 rounds instead of 2 rounds, it seems to me the better part of equipping the champ is removing the equipment- granted +4 hp, +1 speed and +1 ap is nice but a +7 damage to a 60 hp champ is better.​

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  8. Hekatian

Hekatian The King of Potatoes

Great preview, can't wait until the revamp!

9. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

love the new popups.

disease breath on brewmaster is stupid. acid breath would make far more sense.

skylancer affecting grounded units dont make no sense

10. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Will Wish work on summons? Because I foresee a potential problem with Wish and Forbidden Fruit and certain spell summoned champs in SL & ST that are either unstoppable or have easy means of gaining ap.

11. kat7ra

kat7ra Member

Make it good, so I can buy a box with good conscience.

12. Queegon

Queegon I need me some PIE!

The most interesting news to me is Iron Will preventing Disracted condition.

Razzoriel likes this.
  13. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Also the upgrade options of the brewmaster are incredibly underwhelming. Having some alternatives to just different ranks of the same ability would be far superior to what you've got now.

It looks like you guys just started phoning it in with the upgrade paths for some of these champs.

14. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Fruit shouldn't work on Summons?

15. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I believe it can't be equipped to a summons is how it functions, but how will this work if the original fruit is on a real champ then someone cast's wish on a summons? I've no idea how this spell is wired, but depending how it is written I could see things not quite behaving. Much like how loot can cause a champ with unequippable to get an equip put on it.

16. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

lol so any rune can use the equip i think it better though on one champions because if it used on other champions t might be more abusive
    eg:
    Black staff with vapourise rune like snaptooth crawler or chillian that make him impossible to kill
    on the other hand UD/KF has option to use murder on any rune like broodgaurd and melee rune like enforcer

17. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Revamp has been a marathon, and the finish line is oh so near. Many changes after, but still great news!

18. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I am sad about no witch preview :(

Drunken dwarfs are boring.

SireofSuns and Tarathil like this.
  19. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

The wording on the equip is weird, so it gives intoxicated permanently? Idk something about how it's worded makes it hard to understand.

20. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

The pop ups are a change of untold importance and greatness. Also, your rune design has improved tenfold over any that has been there before.

On the downside, barbs will be broken again :p