How exciting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Authyrtyr, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Reporting for Duty.

Kampel likes this.
  2. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

Petition to remove the ugly neon green border around Admin avatars.

It's so bright, it burns my eyes just to look at it.

D4rkSteel likes this.
  3. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

At least make a little thinner.

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I also agree with you in terms of removing the yellow border, though not sure if that is something that can specifically be changed =P. I'd rather have a black outline though, I think the border would still be noticeable, just not as jarring.

5. s4ndm4ns

s4ndm4ns I need me some PIE!

6. ktm

ktm Member

1- i vote yes to tone down the green borders. while the devs are awesome and i look forward to playing with them (that sounded wrong), that bright bright green will give me eye cancer or cause me to go blind. plus the tommyknockers will get me. only stephen king fans will get the reference.
    2- the amount of dev response is just..... amazing :D
    3- Daggan is all kihongames now... i wish him luck and all, but im curious. was it a falling out? or a friendly split. cause i like daggan, and just want to know if im happy for him or sad to see the family break up.

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

So is your avatar

Anima26 likes this.
  8. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

There are no numbers after the end of his name. I am suspect *shiftyeyes*

9. sonico

sonico New Member

[​IMG]

Anima26 likes this.
  10. Sysion

Sysion New Member

Ahh, thanks for this information. I wish everyone was still together, but they have their reasons I'm sure.

11. krazyd

krazyd New Member

Anyone else get that feeling like we are climbing a really, really, really, really tall and awesome roller coaster and stuff is about to get crazyballs up in here? Yeah? No? Are you going to let us know when the automated picture taking happens? I've got a great pose ready..

ktm likes this.
  12. Cortices

Cortices Administrator Octopi

1. I'll see if we can make the dev border a little thinner (not sure) or possibly tweak it to be a little less bright. Overall, the forums are still a WIP, and in particular we're looking at adjusting some of the colors.

2. Thanks! The player response is equally amazing. :)

3. There was no falling out. In fact, DOG and Kihon are very friendly. Daggan especially is a good friend and hopefully he'll have some time to come hang out with us on the forums, although he is very busy.

13. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

14. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

If I display a level of excitement that surpasses all of yours, does that mean you'll hire me as a dev so I can win the contest?

Senshu likes this.
  15. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

this man radiates brilliance.

16. ktm

ktm Member

well in that case i wish him all the best! daggan is awesome and i look forward to seeing him visit when he has time

17. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

No, but good try :) For that you get 5 forum points.

Note: Forum points can not be redeemed or used for anything.

Enjoy!

18. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Can we at least see how many forum points we have? :p

19. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Yes you can. All you need to do is add up the numerical value tied of each letter of your forum name and then divide by the number of letters. Senshu, (S = 19 + E = 5 + N = 14 + S = 19 + H = 8 + U = 21) / 6 = 14.33 + all points I award.

20. ZZZ

ZZZ Guest

/winning

Morfeas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.