Happy Birthday AlphaPsa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Jun 20, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You will be remembered!

2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Savage...never forget

3. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

EDIT: I originally had a snarky comment posted here, but I think I got confused.

AlphaPSA was the last dev, right? Not the guy with the Strig Warlord avatar, the "community manager" from SOE? Because ugh, that guy.

Did that guy even exist, or am I making him up? I can't remember anything significant about Pox in like the last two years.

4. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

It's called repression. We'd advise you to get therapy to unlock those memories, but... maybe it's better not to?

You can't spell "repression" without "ion", and ion's are in pretty much everything, so it at least makes up a part of your deep mental trauma to which this folky expression is meant to relate to.

I'm not good at "folky" :(

5. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think you're confusing AlphaPsa with RadarX.

And yeah, AlphaPsa was a pretty neat guy.

6. Sepulcher

Oh, that's right. AlphaPSA was a cool guy.

I want to go on a massive tirade about RadarX now, but I'll refrain.

7. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Oh, oh!, there's no "I" in "Team".

Nailed it.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Feel free to PM said rant, I shall take upon me the role of your psychologist/drunk friend.

But yeah, even though Alpha wasn't here for long or knew much about the game, he was a funny dude.

9. Hekatian

Hekatian The King of Potatoes

Nice to see you posting more often. Any news on when we can expect another superb Pox commentary?

10. Sepulcher

As soon as the revamp hits and I get used to the game again, I plan on making some more. Gotta wait until I actually know what I'm talking about.

I played one game the other day and sucked big time. It's one of those "I can't let them see me like this" scenarios.

11. Hekatian

Hekatian The King of Potatoes

No rush dude, take your time tog et back into things! Whoot, revamp just got more exciting. :D

12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

He's a tremendous person and exceptional dev.

@Sepulcher There was a guy whose name started with A who came in after Mepps was "reassigned" but before Radar came back. It was something like Aseryis. He was worthless.

13. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Amnerys, a (cute) girl, I don't know how do you evaluate the work of a moderator though.

14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

That was a CM roll during a period of transition and regardless of the persons physical status, they didn't communicate or moderate anything, hence their worth was null.

15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I liked rarad...

16. GabrielQ

But I don't remember the forums being clogged with out of place threads pending moderation and she even cared for the wiki a bit so this has nothing to do with her physical status.

17. Sepulcher

Reyvi was also a cute girl.

Baskitkase, BurnPyro and SPiEkY like this.
  18. GabrielQ

I don't know what does this means but you can google " amnerys soe " and see by yourself.

Edit: I understand now because of the other thread

19. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

radar was a bro, y'all just haters

PurpleTop likes this.
  20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

shut up pede