Things that are considered bad manners in poxnora.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poxjedi, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Poxjedi

Poxjedi I need me some PIE!

#1....GG in a match that has obviously been lost.....then keeps playing...
    #2... Misses first turn from afk....misses 90% of second turn from afk...
    #3... No deployment zones, shrine xfigured, no other unit's on the map...want to keep playing
    #4... *****es the entire match about every single rune you play...
    #5...go out of your way to try & be nice to people...& they are still jerks...

WHATS on your list of Pox BM?

2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

So this is what Pox Jesus would do, if he was here right now???

3. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Bad Manners = BM
    BM = BattleMaster

BadManners = Battemaster ?

4. Truce

Truce Member

engaging in friendly banter and genuinely typing gg after a fun and challenging game against an opponent

5. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

So if I say GG and then keep playing because I'm having fun then I have bad manners?
    I like being on the defensive, even if I know I'm going to lose it's when I play my best and have the most fun.

6. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I mean, it's one of those things that is seen in any game/match based gameplay. There may come to be a point in time where you are facing a cliff and you have two options on either end.

If you are losing you can try some sneak/niche/desperate strategy that has a very low chance of success which you would need to take anyway since you are going to lose anyway
    Or Surrender

If you are winning, you can go through quickly, cleanly, and systematically go for the win hoping that it out doesn't allow for a comeback mechanic.
    Or keep playing until the other side surrenders, again, hoping that dragging it out doesn't allow for a comeback mechanic.

/shrug

I personally like to keep playing until the shrine blows up. It's a pretty animation.

Rokkushun likes this.
  7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

1) Bad manners threads.

8. cf66

cf66 Member

Saying GG when its only like 60/40 advantage.

9. dirtylimey

dirtylimey Devotee of the Blood Owl

Beating me.

10. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Only thing that really gets to me is if I lose to draw **** or some other bullshit like a bug/FoB with ToV ride down your whole bg crap and the guy says GG publicly in lobby.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  11. Muddled

Muddled Member

I think the reason GG's in the lobby are BM is because it just seems like you are trying to broadcast (to the 2-4 people in the lobby) the fact that you won. If you sill want to say GG to the person just PM them.

12. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I don't think the winner should ever say gg - it's expected they had a gg, they won.

It only really means anything when the loser says it.

Tarathil likes this.
  13. Glad0

Glad0 I need me some PIE!

When I win a lot of the times I tell people , "you suck suck , your a loser" is that bad ?

14. Glad0

Glad0 I need me some PIE!

Also when people are asking for runes in general chat I point out that I own them with ought any intention to trade them.