Patch notes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by s4ndm4ns, Jun 26, 2014.

1. s4ndm4ns

s4ndm4ns I need me some PIE!

So we were suppose to get them to read during downtime

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Patch notes or Rage notes, as I like to think.

Lushiris likes this.
  3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I am also wishing for the patch notes

4. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

Patch notes will only be up once the maintenance is done. :c
    Source for that was Gedden, blame him.
    (He didn't want to give me pathnotes either...)

5. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Maybe YOU... What about US?

6. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

Not having the patch notes to read while we wait is outrageous!!

On the other hand, I guess this is the only way to delay the first buff/nerf cries until the revamp hits xD!!

7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

isnt patch notes good cause it removing glitches

8. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

Patch notes: Everything you thought you knew is wrong.

9. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I rarely block people on forums. I actually appreciate trolls, even bad annoying trolls. I like being able to see people rage about stupid posts or disagree with each other. I like confrontation.

And yet, I find myself on the cusp of blocking chickenpox because he has incredible consistency in posting completely meaningless gibberish, like some kind of short-circuited spambot that can only speak in riddles of broken english. Like some kind of low-IQ internet Sphinx, I read his posts day after day, sometimes peering into the depths of his words seeking meaning, and never finding any, or finding the most disappointing of barely-coherent thoughts. I can't help but wonder if sparing myself his words may, for once, actually improve my forum experience.

Even the worst posters occasionally, sometimes by accident, contribute something to a discussion. This is why I find chickenpox to be remarkable, because I truly believe he has never and perhaps is unable to contribute meaningfully to human (english?) conversations.

Rokkushun likes this.
  10. chickenpox2

lol sorry i'm such a noob newsbuff
    you will see one day i make a coherent thought that might amaze you

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

No, it's ok. I believe you aren't doing it intentionally. What is your first language?

12. chickenpox2

its english but sometimes i just forget to spell check my sentences that all and sometimes they are just mistypes

13. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Including all the previews. The runes also changed themselves over the night and the devs didn't notice.

Nemorga likes this.
  14. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

You're a native english speaker? My mind is officially blown. I had afforded you a margin of understanding based on the assumption that your thoughts were being 'lost in translation'...but now, I'm even more impressed by your posts. You have truly transcended "$h1+ poster" into a new realm of absurdity - all the more perplexing because it is unintentional.

15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

or maybe chickenpox is actually the greatest troll... in the world

16. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

What if he really is a genius, like a modern day andy kaufman, so deep into his troll persona that reality and fiction have blurred - being indistinguishable for those of us on the outside looking in...a grand social experiment pushing the boundaries of internet trolling and forum culture infiltration.

17. Muddled

Muddled Member

Is it wrong that I feel this way about 20% of the people that I meet in real life?

18. chickenpox2

yup thats it

19. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

I wish you could have seen the many posts by anwar and gustavoj. They were truly something to behold.

JellyBerry and Lushiris like this.
  20. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

This entire chickenpox2 conversation just made me laugh into my laptop... now my wife is looking at me like I'm up to no good...

JellyBerry and Lushiris like this.