Discussion: Revamp Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Yelmo, Etherielin and Goyo like this.
  2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Thanks for all the work!

3. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Nice :)

Also, if you're going to tweak Cripple, could you also tweak Weary to take more off but last less time? It's very underwhelming atm :p

4. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

It seems somewhat cheating to say "we are going to reduce the number of abilities on champions" and then do this through putting abilities into groups. I mean sure, the champion has less abilities but each ability is more complex in granting more things.

This isn't me raging on your revamp or anything - I think it's looking good as far as I've seen.

5. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Holy sheet! It will take some time to digest all of this!

I swear to God, if the DE masochist doesn't have this at base, I will go in full terrorist mode.

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Whatever you might have messed up, you also nerfed mimic to the ground, and for that I love you <3

Lushiris and Woffleet like this.
  7. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Iron Will getting immunity Distract the biggest change no one cares about in there.

GAME CHANGER

Woffleet and Dagda like this.
  8. Farce

Farce Member

The most shocking thing is that you didn't change the brew to not remove all AP at the end of every turn.

This is still the worst thing you have done this revamp.

9. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

wat
    Shrinking Scion
    Old:
    Until this champion moves, it has +4 DMG, +1 MAX RNG, and Shrinking Gaze (Opposing champions that move within 4 spaces of this unit become Shrunken 3 (This unit has its DMG, DEF and SPD reduced by 50%)).
    New:
    Until this champion moves, it has +4 DMG, +1 MAX RNG, and Shrinking Gaze (Opposing champions that move within 4 spaces of this unit become Shrunken 3 (This unit has its DMG, DEF and SPD reduced by 50%)).

10. Nautilak

Nautilak Devotee of the Blood Owl

I noticed that as well.

Maybe it was supposed to be similar to the change on K'ento's ability where it's until the champion moves or is damaged?

Silent Contemplation is the ability I was referring to.

11. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Just at the first quick glance,
    boost, barbs, martyrdrom, death knell, repurp, mindflayer, 3 wishes, flagbearer, adaptive, skywing, mimic, contemplation
    are really bad changes.

12. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Not a huge deal but.... "intimidating" is already inferior to "arrow eater/elusive" due to range dominance as a whole...Im curious why even more bypasses were added to intimidating besides fearless?

- Can we just call it sword eater and be done with it? and make it the opposite of arroweater? I didn't get it before and now I really don't get it. Melee<ranged... why more melee hate?

13. Strings

Range is more powerful than melee thus range counters should be more powerful, otherwise the powerful melee counters would simply increase ranges dominance.

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- I thought about that but...then we take a look at the breakdown of melee/ranged champs that get the melee/ranged counters and it all goes poof. We need to balance melee vs ranged in general or it will never feel right.

15. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Was the 4-7 range on flameskitter form a typo? Please tell me it was a typo...

16. Strings

"It all goes poof" isn't the best argument I've ever heard.

Nebron likes this.
  17. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

How is Mimic a bad change?

18. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero The King of Potatoes

Ferren Focus gone, just up and gone like that...Goodbye awesome theme

19. Strings

My guess is it is being replaced with the discipline abilities.

20. Faxtar

Faxtar New Member

Looks great.
    Is Last Stand still banned from ranked play?