Discussion: Revamp Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This is correct.

2. Joker

Joker I need me some PIE!

SO, if Iron will now have imunity against distracted, this means Bastion of will will globaly prevent friendly champions from being distracted?

That feels a little too much...

3. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero The King of Potatoes

So far, after reading an theorycrafting im not a big fan of them at all. They sound just as stubbly an clumsy as the kas abilities.

4. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

GAME CHANGER

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Myx are all actually insects now. REJOICE :p

6. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

• Demonic Wag has been renamed to Gahlroonling.
    Nothing can go wrong with this revamp now.

7. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Just so you know, the Barbarian archer has high ground still. It now needs to be flying and its not a flyer so.....

sassquatch likes this.
  8. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

I take that back.

9. Farce

Farce Member

Ok my immediate response here is that WAY too many FW units have an upgrade slot which is just Curse1 or Curse2 and Curse is still a complete trash ability.

10. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I think yall are underestimating how huge of a nerf that is to paralytic feedback.

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. iodomy

iodomy Member

You are terrible people. Game ruined.

12. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

You know? That made me thing about how the demons have this flowers and bee conversation with their little demonlings.

- Hey, Grimlic, how demons are born?
    - When a demon and a daemonette like each other, they beat the living crap out of each other until a new gahlroonling is born.

JaceDragon and Tarathil like this.
  13. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

It was quite well designed and balanced spell, now it's shoeboxed - no one is going to waste a slot for upgrades only, even if it costs 20 nora now.

14. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

See, that was your first mistake.

Pico and KTCAOP like this.
  15. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

That was an oversight and has been removed from the notes.

16. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Do the comparison I mentioned before that... and it will poof for you.

17. Gelid

Gelid New Member

Apologies if this has been mentioned somewhere but at the moment it isn't possible to see the full ability options in the Rune Checklist or Rune Forge. Only the default abilities are displayed for the rune and it would be nice to be able to access the drop boxes so we can check things out.

18. HalfGodBro

HalfGodBro The King of Potatoes

2 questions: No changes to Skeezick alliance?
    And where is punishing aura lol?

19. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Wow. Just wow. Im looking through the new champs in sp and i am really really disapointed. You nerfed several champs to a point where they will not be run/removed key components of them. For instance, you made the doombringer 97 nora with 40 hp and defenseless. Heres a thought, REMOVE THE ABILITY THAT LITERALLY EVERYONE COMPLAINS ABOUT. Some of these are just plain ridiculous. You made peaks dao 7 damage? Seriously? Who in their right mind would run him? I applaud you for the much needed revamp, but some of the results of your efforts are just plain laughable.

hmg likes this.
  20. HalfGodBro

HalfGodBro The King of Potatoes

also...Draksar Archer without Violent, 74 nora? o_O some changes feels weird