First Impressions...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andralexis, Jun 26, 2014.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

nokah guild, really, cheaper then ever?

2. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

This community is the worst. Enjoy your game, i can't be bothered with it right now. I'll check back in for the next major patch.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You should check back about never days from now.

4. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

at least all st flying lost arctic, about time they did something.

5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Later first impressions, kanens completely flew under my radar and might even compare to moga how bonkers they are.

Remember how Scavenger was "balanced" because it had no basic attack? Yeah nevermind that, let's throw Soul Collection AND Dead Eater on it while we're at it. Sure the "Witches" (gimme Crones back) except Spark seem to all get nerfed but, as par with everything else, the cheap stuff turned into an hyperball of efficiency.

And the joy of being able to run Garin again... I MISSED YOU SPIN2WIN

6. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

Or you can, you know, leave for good? You've been pretty much ignored, scorned, humilliated, insulted, derided and ridiculed by basically everyone by now. And you are still here posting the same ridiculous non-sense even after everyone tried everything to be reasonable with you.

But you've demostrated you can't be reasoned with in any way,. Some people around might have a small shard of hope about you eventually understanding how things are, but most of us ignored you and your alts as soon as we could.

So, since you can't change us, it's up to you. Either you change or leave, because collectively we can't and won't do it for you. Good day Prami.

Tarathil likes this.
  7. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

..Vampyre whit thirst for battle..? mmmm 88 nora cost.. ?? mmmmmmmmmmm
    Superior 1vs1 versus Korona.. ??? :D LOL

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

That one time when IS didnt have Invig... now every theme has access to rank 2, Dorf/Strux (Silv Tink), Beasts/Barbs (Sarng Herder), Paladins (Attendant), and Leoss (Monk).

I mean... like.. I feel like a princess like KF/FS when they got horn at 35 nora.

9. Tal3234

ok...Bleed and life siphon BGs are totally broken.... ... the upgrades are stupids in this BGs... and Bloodworn are crap!.. oh holy cow.... :confused:

10. Tal3234

and Putrid Creeper has lost Life siphon !! ¿¿ ¿??? OH MY GODNEES--- > :mad:

11. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I like it overall, the sprites actually moving was one of my fav :)

There are several upgrades i don't understand the reasonning behind.. like Paradigm's Precision upgrade having precision on base.. xD

12. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

First impression of revamp: bad, prami got back
    after hotfix: good, prami gone again.

Tarathil likes this.
  13. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

Have not had a chance to play, might have to wait till Monday. However, things look like they are going in a good direction from the few champs i have had a chance to skim over. The ones that will need to be balanced are all the high nora and high rarity champs they are just way over costed now or do not have enough upgrades to justify the cost. Also noticed range units are in general all bad with some exceptions.

But I think this is a turn in the right direction, in the weeks to come the dust will settle and a new meta will be born.

14. Clueless

Clueless New Member

Why do so many champions have rend on their upgrade choices? Was that intended?

15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Total access to dot level 3 is a bit concerning.

Tarathil likes this.
  16. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

this is a sad day to the game

17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

What if some of the upgrades were stats?

+DMG, +DEF or +SPD, for example?

Kampel likes this.
  18. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

Still don't understand the nora to ability/stat ratio. Here is an example: Bloodhowler alpha 98 nora 11 dam 7 speed 2 def 60 health 4 abilities. Kanen Alpha 80 nora 11 dam 6 speed 1 def 54 health 5 abilities. Both their upgrades are similar...Kinda baffled tbh.

19. elvenbl4de

elvenbl4de The King of Potatoes

im loving it. the pacing of the game is way better and similar to old pox

Woffleet likes this.
  20. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

From what I heard, each stat (and thus each stat increasing) costs more which made the champions with previously high base stats cost more. Or something like that.
    Here's how I picture it (and it's probably wrong): New base stat standard then + nora cost for each increasing point of stat like 1st pox (+1 nora for first point of extra hp, +3 nora for 2nd point of extra hp, etc).

Probably not exactly how it goes but it'll let you swallow things easier :p