Discussion: Revamp Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jun 26, 2014.

1. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

speaking of slipworm losing his marquee ability... salaman daredevil lost his too. he's now a generic do nothing champion with nothing interesting about him at all. his upgrade choices don't even consist of any other abilities.

drakewing swarm also lost swarm.... so one of the original swarm runes with the word swarm in the name of the rune lost it's swarm ability.

feels like maybe some of these champions need a new theme concept to go with their changes (or for those changes to not have removed their role)...

perhaps drakewing swarm could be renamed to not have swarm in it's name if you want the original posterchild for the release of the new ability swarm to lose swarm ability. sort of like the renaming of the kas.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  2. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Druken Thug, resilient base and as upgrade, wow

3. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

They will fix things like ths fast. Its not hard to miss place an ability here or there when youa re doing 1000's of champs.

Tarathil likes this.
  4. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

yep...the person has revamp this champs was on drugs.. no ofense..pzz.. :(

5. JaceDragon

You and the other man should realy look at the other changes instead of looking only at the "nerf" of champs you care much. Nerf compared to the meta we have before.

However i feel we are in a beta phase, everything could change i guess.

6. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Well, OWL`s have always made good changes and a great work life returning to the game when Sony let it be true ... hopefully ... mmmmm but I miss certain champions .. I think they will never be the same.

There are no heroes, there are "Heroes" that are unplayable for the cost of nora .. Finally ..
    Hopefully everything is settled for the better.

7. JaceDragon

Brewmaster - Race: none o_O

Tarathil likes this.
  8. Tarth

Martyrdom on Exemplar still reads as the old text.

9. Nyanta

Nyanta I need me some PIE!

maybe hes too drunk to remember what he is

Tarathil, Baskitkase and Sirius like this.
  10. LemonMan

LemonMan New Member

Just did a daily with my construct BG and I noticed complex machine and dwarf driven do not seem to be working.

11. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

As a question, is there much point in even having a levelling system?

I though the point was that when you played with your runes enough (that sounds dirty for some reason...), you got to pick an ability to make them a little stronger.

However, since a) the abilities are already on the card (in some shape or form), and b) there's a nora cost associated with each ability - rather than them being direct upgrades, the whole levelling system just feels a little redundant.

12. ThePoxOG

ThePoxOG The King of Potatoes

The only good thing of this entire revamp is the serkan nerf , finally you FW weaklings lose your crutch.

Tarathil, Razzoriel and Woffleet like this.
  13. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

Regarding the overkill Serkan nerf, you guys have to remember that even big developers like Riot Games have nerfed champions into oblivion, only to realise there mistake and fix it later.

The point being if the huge developers screw up with the size of their nerf, it's only expected that it's going to happen with DoG in the limited time they had to do the revamp. What we can look forward to is them listening to our feedback (hopefully) and balancing the revamp.

14. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Wall of Ailur has upgrade Defender 3 but has Hold the Line on base which includes Defender 3.

15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Defender and Rend have been randomly and thoughtlessly mashed into many champs.

16. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

17. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Only the people that needed a crutch.

Besides, if our hopes are true, there won't be crutch champions anymore. Which will mean that the cheap meat champ of FW will be even nastier. Troubling, isn't it? (Joking, mostly).

18. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

19. Spiderchap

Spiderchap Well-Known Member

It's been on my mind since the revamp hit but... What's up with Serpentor Paradigm? It's a 7 speed champ with spur AND resist physical now? It was one of those I totally thought was going to get nerfed with the revamp.

It just seems really strong for its (relatively) low cost...

Edit: (And I might still also be sad that Darkmarsh Enforcer lost spur.)

20. Tarth

Blood Rage: aka Warchief Inauguration only fully works on 4 total champions. Other then that being able to apply a Warchief is great, but its already the most common one with a potential 5 chiefs, who like wise can't benefit from the spell at all.
    Is it possible to follow the Wild Griffin route and use the honorary sigil code or make a Warchief: X Clan that isn't already done? I guess the issue then becomes it only works on Warchiefs but that's not really a bad thing since Warchief bounces around.

Otherwise you are paying 25 nora for fearless and to over time get rend 1-3.

Baskitkase likes this.