DISCUSSION: A Thank You for Being Patient

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Yeah, who would want that :D

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Oh, the days of being 20ish, single, living in Brazil. They haunt me till this day (my fiance, acctually hahahahah).
    All right gotta go later fellas! See you all tomorrow!

3. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

I thought everyone was rocking the Aragorn? With all his somewhat-elf, somewhat-rugged human shtick. I know my lass still calls Legolas a pretty boy and keeps trying to make me grow the Viggo Mortensen beard/hair combo.

4. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Take your time :)
    We will be here when you ar ready to start up.

5. Stowa

Stowa New Member

but still waiting

6. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

Guess that means I got some common sense, since he earned my first use of the "ignore" option in the new forums!

7. Muscaria

Muscaria New Member

Just got up, I slept 5 hours, and we all are here in the forum this is gonna be a long day i see.... :eek:
    let us be the testers-.-. :D

8. Kildar

Kildar New Member

Take your time Desert Own, better to work out all the kinks now than rush things and end up having a buggy game that will only folks angry. Thanks for the free campaigns.

9. PoxZuo

PoxZuo Administrator Octopi

Aragorn. Definitely Aragorn. What were we talking about? *wipes the sleepies from her eyes*

10. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

My point made ladies and gentlemen, my point made.

11. jenovah2

jenovah2 The King of Potatoes

You mean Gand-owl-f!
    You guys (and gals) rock...thank you!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  12. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

But what about Boromir? Cool guy, he nearly betrayed frodo, but save the two hobbits

13. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

This makes me even happier then I was. My son was born Sunday and I the only thing I did which did not involve him (or watching one TV episode) was keeping track of this transfer to DOG.

14. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

I was too patient and forgot to spend my 90,000 sony funbucks a couple weeks back, oh well! if poxnora's playerbase returns I'd gladly invest more... unfortunately until I see that's true I'd be too afraid of the game dying to investmore (my sony funmonies were bought eons ago)... I worry a lot of your customers will feel that way... interested in giving you money... too afraid you'll fail to give you that money and risk losing it right away.... this fear then become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Good luck!

15. EliteMeat

EliteMeat The King of Potatoes

Oh my, Active forum admins, free campaigns, free runes, updated game! I dont think it gets much better than this mates, the admins seem amazing, friendly and just overall incredible. This is the dawn of a new era players, I think we are about to see the best owners of the game yet.

DarkJello likes this.
  16. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

You ... You just dug up a month old thread. I mean, it wasn't a bad thread, but ... necromancy is evil :s

Tarathil and DarkJello like this.
  17. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

18. EliteMeat

EliteMeat The King of Potatoes

Well, when you go unactive for a few months coming back to the game is almost the same as waking up from the dead

19. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl