COMMENTS: Summary: NUX Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 3, 2014.

1. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

U will be able to craft any C/U/R/E rune, but it'll be much more cost effective to trade. Say to make one exo u need to shard 3-4, so trading 2 u don't need for 1 u do is still very viable. Think of sharding just setting max and min prices of runes, so there is never unobtainable stuff.

All limiteds will their legendary versions available as random 11th rune in packs. Limited versions of existing runes will remain limited. They will be rare drop tho.

2. Celestus

Celestus The King of Potatoes

Ah thanks for clearing that up haha, after what happened with the LE AA I was beginning to be scared about others I had having held onto alot of them for a very long time

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This feature has already been noted. We want to add more functionality, but it is a matter of times and capability. Even after the "transition" occurs there is still a lot for back-end work that needs to be done.

Kampel likes this.
  4. IceNorth

NP, glad to help.

Oh Senshu will there be an option to auto select runes for sharding? eg select all runes u have more than 2x of, excluding ones in BG's. Runes that do remain will be ones u have leveled already so that u don't have to level same runes again.

Maybe add a lock option so u don't accidentally shard something u need?

5. Celestus

Celestus The King of Potatoes

Yes, perhaps also to be doubly secure a pop up window that says you're about to shred runes in a BG would you still like to continue, at least that way people can't really say i accidentally did it.

I think maybe refine search section next to the "incinorator smashy uppy thingy" something like

Faction
    FS
    FW
    KF
    IS
    SL
    SP
    ST
    UD

Level

Owned
    5+

Rarity
    Common
    Uncommon
    Rare
    Exotic
    Legendary
    Limited

And then just boxes to tick in order to refine the search by each criteria. But this way it means that you can see all runes that you own 5 of and craft the selected ones you want to in that.

So for exaple you could sort out all level 1 common runes that you own 5 or more of and then have a select all or as many as you want and be able to "grindy crushy slicy dicy thingy" the runes that fit thr criteria

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  6. Moiser Hunter

Moiser Hunter New Member

New Training Grounds sounds awesome!

7. kaion1994

kaion1994 New Member

i'm wondering , i think that Training Ground should have 2 lobby , the first is for the changes you have made , and the second is for people to create match and have fun together , sometimes we need to test bg , or we need to compete to see who is better . The old training ground is needed , i think so

8. IceNorth

U will still have those, second one u mentioned will be part of battlegrounds.

kaion1994 likes this.
  9. kaion1994

kaion1994 New Member

that will be really nice :D

10. BoneSentry

BoneSentry New Member

Reading these changes has almost forced me to cry, I am just so happy that the game is back with the original developers, the fact they have achieved almost more than Sony in the span of just a couple weeks makes me very, very, very happy. Pox's future seems to have a very bright future now, keep up the amazing work Owls!

11. littlezay

littlezay The King of Potatoes

my earlier statement about bazaar may have been unclear to as of my reasoning and questiong. To clear things what i'd would like to see is more player based trading, more interactions with ppl to ppl about runes. i still support poxbox, tcgbay and others but its just my personal preference. a great idea that u probably already have gotten but might take awhile since we are already on the topic of campaigns is a 2v2 campaign. there's no other way to practice your 2v2 skills with your partner or a 2v2 deck besides in a real game so why not 2v2 campaigns. as far as the rewards you were talking about i think if this were to happen the campaign should be harder than solo campaigns, also maybe not so much as the reward of the rune themselves it but maybe a higher chance of getting a rare/exo maybe not a major chance but something small maybe 5-10% higher chance upon completion

12. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Is there any way to view the TG BGs?
    IMO they should be viewable in the Rune Manager.

13. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Not yet. I'll try to get the list up as soon as possible.

14. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Sure, but I don't think that's a solution.