Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. arthur

arthur The King of Potatoes

Titans have mythical when summoned, but this restriction is not shown at the rune's description.

2. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Can we fix KF Nora costs? Falconer, one example of countkess, is just a joke right now. He should be 70 nora, easily starting, AT LEAST.

3. Phariah

Phariah Member

Scythe Whirlwind is not proccing damage heal effects. on Bloodtracker it does not proc Life Siphon, and on Skeleton Reaper it does not proc Souldrinker.

4. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

VISUAL BUG: Sprite of Hekatian Voidraker is messed and is flashing up and down the map.

CHAMPION BUG: Can run both Kiergana and Garin split heroes in a deck. Might be something wrong with the way Garin is coded.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Not sure if already pointed out but the +2 damage buff from the devotee of d'elim isn't applying to anyone (I believe). Also, the ability sacrifice to d'elim currently reads an ap cost of 2 and cooldown of 1, but has no ap cost and no cooldown in game

6. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

7. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Due to Creep and Crawl - That is listed.

8. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

half of them dont even have creep and crawl though :(

9. oTruffles

oTruffles The King of Potatoes

Train: Nohkan Do on Nohkan Guide does not work at all nor is its description updated(it still says ot gives block and dodge 1).

10. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

I don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but I noticed that when Bloodtracker destroys an enemy champion with Scythe Whirl, his Lifedrinker doesn't trigger.

If this is intentional, and Lifedrinker is only meant to trigger off basic attacks or somesuch, perhaps that could be reflected in its description?

11. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

the Whirl doesn 't trigger life siphon either I think. (could be the reaper was at full health, didn't see the hp go up at least)

12. vipoid

Another one - in a game just now Kanen Scavenger didn't appear to be gaining any life from Assimilate when he collected nora globes.

However, it is possible that he was regaining health and it just didn't register on his sprite's health bar (I was going to check his actual hp next time, but he died before I got the chance :().

No, you're right - it doesn't trigger Life Siphon.

13. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I bought a core box and received "*" runes again :(

14. aggiechris

aggiechris New Member

Polar ant swarms (started with the summons spell) could not be clicked on (difficult when you can't see a runes stats).

15. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Maybe it's just me, but packs and boxes don't give me tokens... was this changed?

16. Saranea

Saranea The King of Potatoes

Deadly Tracker: Logistic: range is not applied (it is not shown in her abilitys, nor procced after the third elf deploy)
    OR it is a bug that this ability is shown in the rune manager.

Sincerly

17. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

^It's working fine for me. What did you deploy?

18. vipoid

Regarding my previous post, I just checked - no my Kanen Scavenger definitely isn't regaining health from Assimilate when he recovers nora globes.

19. mahesar

mahesar The King of Potatoes

Agreed, Logi range procs just fine after the 3rd deploy as of, about 15 minutes ago.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  20. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

Imp Familiar's "Familiar" ability does not work when Grimlic is out like it says it does. Cooldowns are remaining the same on friendly wizards.

Also Statue of Xulos is not giving any buffs to Xulos.