DISCUSSION: Pox Nora Status Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 7, 2014.

1. ThePoxOG

ThePoxOG The King of Potatoes

Enough of thanking me for my patience. Gimme a real update... a time... an actual time. load up on Rockstars or an 8 ball and get this S**T DONE! the cutesy updates, points, etc.. is all annoying now. This just reminds me of old expansions that didn't come out on time. Every little sniveling A** kisser in here saying "its ok guys, your the best, your doing great!" if they were doing great, we would have been playing two days ago. Time for an objective post on here...

kirk1989 likes this.
  2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

lol

3. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

You know I hear One Piece is a long anime certainly one that could keep someone occupied for days?

4. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

We are all impatient, activity in this forums reveals it, we have to learn to chill, remeber time is money for them as well, and rushing this wont be any good, take at least 4 to 7 days for this to be done well.

5. lusians

lusians The King of Potatoes

nooo poor comando hamster...

6. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Take a break and GTFO.

7. Evilinge

Evilinge Well-Known Member

i bet rude comments will make things going much faster o_O

8. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

I havent played Pox for months. Probably close to a year now. Another week wont scathe me, although i am disappointed each day i don't get a chance to begin the new experience.

Its sad you don't have better things to do Pox OG. What would you do if the game shutdown for a month? Think on it. You got something? Go do that. Be Patient.

XFurionsX likes this.
  9. alex2751

alex2751 Well-Known Member

Just to correct something. They said up to 24 hours but SOE didn't delivered database for that whole day. Even after they delivered database it seems they didn't gave DOG everything. Plus database had some problems too when was not maintained for six months.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
  10. PoxMunch

PoxMunch The King of Potatoes

even after all this waiting (which I'm sure will be worth it). I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to download and install new client with a load of updates which will take me about 10 hours on my 0.7mbps internet... fml.

11. only

only Active Member

play from mozilla, you will have immunity: "you're so nub you should uninstall this game".

12. PoxMunch

firefox? lol? I don't understand what you're saying and played 6 or 7 years so hardly a nub lol

13. only

only Active Member

well, play from mozilla firefox so you don't need to dl. I do it all the time.

14. PoxMunch

i rather download than use that Bane Shift thankz

15. only

only Active Member

I'm not sure if they will allow us to play from web launcher anymore. I hope so, but cool beans.

16. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

Due to the downtime I recently experienced this thing called outside. It's a bit frightening and I'm not sure I'll be able to endure it long without pox but I will try. Perhaps I'll even see an owl, and if I do I'll be sure to ask if he/she has any info.

17. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

18. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

SLA GTR?

Sorry, not many things coming to mind at the moment.

19. Hotsoup

Hotsoup New Member

-10 points

20. Sesaine

Sesaine The King of Potatoes

They had already said there will only be a client to download no playing it off the site anymore