THIS MUST BE SAID....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jayscales1, Jul 2, 2014.

1. jayscales1

jayscales1 The King of Potatoes

TROLLS... were devastated by the revamp, dogs took detection from marsh troll and increased Nora on every single unit that has rock defiance! i am extremely upset as this has truly hurt... so plz decrease nora cost on the units, Trolls never hurt anybody (I'd like to point out this is the 3rd... might be 4th nerf that has hit the theme!) thanks and feedback welcome.

Muddled likes this.
  2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

'trolls never hurt anybody'

first time i've ever seen that said on the internet

Etherielin, Joker, Woffleet and 9 others like this.
  3. jayscales1

jayscales1 The King of Potatoes

they even took strength of body from bouncer????!!!

4. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Man, bouncer is now a tank. He should take dmg and broke the balls with bind. You compared nora cost before and afater revamp, but after revamp changes a lot of thing. In the Q&A gedden said that he love trolls as a theme so just wait and see what happen, revamp just start

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I would be a lot happier if everyone used descriptive titles for their threads.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
    Woffleet and SavageFang like this.
  6. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

I played a few games with trolls before I went full UD. They are still silly strong.

7. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

Every single theme in the game except frost amp, zombies and KF got that treatment...

DarkJello likes this.
  8. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I am not wise enough to know if 100% true, but still QFT as must be close.

Karmavore likes this.
  9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Bouncer can broke the balls

Grand General Mosh likes this.
  10. Muddled

Muddled Member

Trolls are my favorite theme. I have played trolls in a few games after the revamp and they are OK, not top tier like they were before. Even more than before, babysitting shamans is super important. I'm OK with most of the nerfs but here is my request to round trolls out.

Trolls are a theme that require deploying in theme early and often for their synergy. Not being a well fleshed out theme, this creates a problem. Trolls don't have attack: magic, shatter, or detection in theme.

1. Give marsh troll back detection, remove pulverize
    2. Right now I don't even run magnificent in my troll bg. Give Magnificent a place besides a first turn 9 mover: take away crushing charge and give back Mirrored. Could afford to lose a few nora on its cost.

(Optional if you love trolls) I would love just a single 7 speed unit. If I have a choice, I'd say put it on Bouncer and take away bounce. bounce is powerful especially with defensive strike and Deafening aura in theme but I don't think its needed.

OR
    Shatter on either upgrade path of singer.

jayscales1 likes this.
  11. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Is... Is KF a theme now?

SavageFang likes this.
  12. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

the moga and the voil are offended by not being mentioned.

DarkJello likes this.
  13. gillo

Right forgot moga!

14. gillo

KF is in a league of its own.

15. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

If KF was a soccer team, it would be Brazil. So yeah, it should be tops.

16. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Marsh Trill is absolutely crappy now. At least make the troll racial an upgrade :|