The List; Iconsistancies-Redundacies-OP/UP/Bugs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karmavore, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Battle of the nurds!

Explosteevo likes this.
  2. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Is there any other kind on the internet?

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  3. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

wut. . . .qui vede vici, no este qui qui va va voom

Dagda likes this.
  4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

utshay ethay uckfay upway

Dagda and davre like this.
  5. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Stone Bomb inconsistency

Quoting from my Bug Report thread:

6. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

You see bud, you start off with a wrong premise, by making a wrong association with the use of mj and inteligence deficit. If that was the case, I wouldn't sucessfully graduate from one of the top 3 universities of my country, or would be making a shitload of cash by being a sucessful lawyer. I could go on attacking you personally as well, but I just dont have the slightest interest to stalk your profile page, nor do I have the slightest clue of who you are - all and all, you are as relevant to me as toilet paper. Throwing latin phrases doesnt make you look any better, because I had latin classes in law school and while you write 2 to 3 sentences I could write you a book and take you to school on that regard.
    Now that's out of the table, I just wanted to say I have stopped joining General Discussion 3 or some years ago - it honestly didnt accomplish anything, and that's why I avoid giving thoughtout feedbacks around here. I have a place to do that.
    Either way, I don't even know if you play the game or not, or how good are you. But judging from your post, I'd say you are average at the game at best. Vanguard was designed to be ran in FROST bgs, not just mine. He has 0 defensive abilities against anything that is a 2x2, with poor range and damage, and high cost for that (in this revamp, anything above 80 nora has to be a beast to be ran). Basically, if you think he's a good enough tank to be ran in "ANY FFST deck or indeed a split ST deck", you will still be with that poor 50% or so win record that Im sure you have.
    But hey, I don't really mind since I stopped running him a while ago - he was crappy before and post revamp, and I wouldn't consider running him at 90-100 nora ever. Changing Vanguard was a good move, but your suggestion was beyond imbecile.
    There you go, have a nice day and welcome to my ignore list.

7. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

Mimic is broken, its not workingas stated in the new description.

8. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Weird results to legendaries and/or high 80s costed champs post revamp is an issue.

- Base : amphib. Attack: phys, immune:fire, shadowspawn

- Salaman commando 1st upgrade line : Air drop, knockout , trickster
    2nd upgrade line : Herpderp rapid attack 1,2,3

- The problem here is that we want to reset powercreep on legendaries etc. But the argument for legendaries/exos purpose is to be unique and have "signature" abilities. The commando's signature was air drop, and now its an upgrade which would be fine if not for the wonky upgrade paths and base abilities. If you take knockout for this guy you can literally only use it if you can maintain his "shadowspawn" status ...he has no other way to stealth...Except!! .... trickster which guess what? is in the same upgrade path as knockout.

- Now this is the first pass etc, but the reoccurring trend seems that either your pre revamp rune that cost around 80+ nora due to forumula got overcosted like a boss and if it happen to be a legendary...whoa boy..your rune gets extra taxed with wonky ass upgrades. Hello Lamia, lamia was over efficient as hell before revamp...but at least it kept scion on base her signature thingy..but now the cost is astronomical...no one can deploy a reactive champ like lamia for 90+ nora.

- But back to Commando as an example (btw commando and lamia are just 2 of many high end champs that just didn't work as examples), he needs to have air drop, stealth on base and an upgrade line closer to this.

- Upgrade path 1: Trickster, Shadowspawn, Shadowstrike
    Upgrade path 2: Knockout, Rapid attack 3, Rapid attack 1
    - Cost accordingly... just a rough cut, but some more thought needs to be put into A) high cost champs post-revamp B) High end signature flavor without making them OP again...but not simply saying "Oh they aren't auto anymore...not cuz of nerf but just bad costing and upgrading pathing

9. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

Shadowshank has a shadow shift upgrade, and his only means for stealth are in that upgrade path.

Karmavore and Morfeas like this.
  10. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Cyclops Youth has Power Attack 1-3 on upgrade 1 and Power Attack 1 on base.

RedScarlet likes this.
  11. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Just a note; Nectar Fairy is fairly abuse-able given the chance. Obvious combination with Horn of Order for MASS AP gen, granted the HoO/NF is 110+ nora it's still way out of line. Recharge should only affect base abilities.

RedScarlet likes this.