The Test; bound to fail.

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Karmavore, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Give me a list of runes you think are unplayable.. I'll put them in a bg and find out.

2. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Tireless harvester.

Oh, and the new flurry-less Tanglefoot.

Edit: Just checked, add dusk druid too. No more ping.

3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Noted.

4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Tortalleon Transport was mentioned

5. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

ambling frond, Goblin Brute

6. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Spikewood Abomination: All of his stats are average or less. He actually looks comparable to Tanglefoot in stats and (to a lesser extent) abilities, only without the former's access to treefolk boosts or discounted attacks. For this, he costs 83-87 nora, dependent solely on taking lower ranks of Damage Shield. I just don't see how he costs what he does or is expected to perform respectably for that cost. I can only speculate that Equip: Seed of Potential costs an arm and a leg, because his other stats and abilities just don't seem to add up.

Suggestion: Add race Treefolk and see where he stands after that.

7. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I can't decide if Garu Hurler is barely runnable or not worth it.

8. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

Only because of his flavor text, otherwise is gud.

Garu Hunter still has his problem, and Garu Chosen/Forest dragon having Revere: Thir as an (expensive) upgrade seems counterintuitive to the point of that ability.

9. scrampy

scrampy I need me some PIE!

Mad respect if you start repping Thirion. Everyone is naming cheap efficient runes that do not do much but I think it is the expensive ones that are worse. Thirion and Elder Garu come to mind. I think thirion could be used well but he is so expensive but elder garu is just a lost cause to me. I feel Epochal Sage is pretty bad too given her cost for what she brings to the game. I am also not sure about the viability of centaur savage so it would be interesting to see him getting played.

10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Garu theme as a whole, centaurs as a whole, fairies are pretty bad off except a few. Sporegill and frond which i really wanted to run after re-vamp but just doesn't even seem possible.

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Grimthir

12. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Wow, KF is lucky! You guys have so many good, inexpensive champions! I normally play IS mostly and IS/ST Leoss and comparing the two KF seems to be much more efficient as a whole.

13. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Centaur Savage looks great! All his abilities make sense, his stats are not too bad, and he's, what, 92 nora at the most? Looks on par as to what he should be to me. Sure, 92 nora seems a lot in KF since quite a few of KF champs are under 60-70 nora. But if you compare him to Leoss, he would fit right in. If we just changed his race to Leoss and changed his faction, left everything else along, he would find a spot in an instant.

14. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

Grimthir is fine.

If anything sucks about him, it's that he doesn't proc the support ability on Menalaus's Page, but that's old news. I would like to see "Menalaus's Page" be changed to "High Page."