Discussion: Revamp Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Burn Fist of Bastion to the ground, if you ask me.
    That thing alone made me quit Pox for almost 6 months.

2. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Not very helpful for the people who might want it to retain playability but point noted. If you do use Battlefiend you might want to look at if the ability really does need to grant +4spd. Otherwise its a really interesting mechanic.

3. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I'm just teasing bud, although my statement is true.
    Battlefiend isnt a bad idea, though.

4. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

I know, just saying now is the time to use those torches to burn away the fat and leave the meat so to speak. The Fist was a really dull champion to me but godly strong. Id like to see it retain some of its power when they do whatever they do to it but mostly I want them to make it interesting. I don't even have one so can only say what I have seen, and it wont hurt me either way but just giving a thought.

5. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Oh no your doombringer got nerfed! And your entire moga theme got buffed beyond control lol..

6. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

Next week I will be able to try it out! (Building a new supertoaster to replace my toaster, first time I spent a decent amount of money on a computer in a long time.)

For now I am just to burn toast with this toaster, now I am off to spend 5 minutes loading my gmail, adios.

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

hai der oh jay for da luze

8. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

Oddly, that's exactly what I imagine when I try to picture my avatar speaking.

9. Maregotcha

Maregotcha The King of Potatoes

I don't liked the revamp work for the UD. Almost all the cards are very weakened and there is too abilities loss and reduction of power in some goblins cards (like gloombringer) that made them weaker. Spiders lost much of their attractiveness when CaC turned just and optional ability. I'll not play this game for real (neither use money in that) until the balance between all factions is rearranged.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  10. devrn

devrn I need me some PIE!

Read patch notes please.

11. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

pls ghost of buckets past, i will win u.
    My laptop actually just stopped working today though, I should be around monday/tuesday though, building my comp some time monday.

12. HalfGodBro

HalfGodBro The King of Potatoes

Where are all the SL Buff?

Kampel likes this.
  13. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

I don't know if this is intentional, but Wolf Rider appears to me missing a rider. :p

14. hmg

hmg New Member

yes they are going to lose a lot of players with this revamp. as if the player base wasn't small as is

15. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Says the dude on his 4th day here. Who you be for realz sir?

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

How long is it going to take people to realize that everything got nerfed?

DarkJello likes this.
  17. Farce

Farce Member

How long is it going to take people to realize that this isn't true?

Did you miss the whole KF beasts thing?

18. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

How long is it going to take people to realize that manually revamp 1305 champions is hard as hell?

This week the greens sent out TWO updates.

My gawd, stop complaining about EVERYTHING.

DarkJello likes this.
  19. Hardes13

Hardes13 New Member

Thanks for all the work.
    But i have one point. Why do we have undead with just race undead?
    Undead is more a condition than a race and a race is fun. actually you removed the race from some champs, and that does not make me happy.
    would you please think about giving every undead champion a 2. real undead race? ( Zombie, Skeleton, Lich, man even Mumi would be awesome ^^)

Ragic likes this.
  20. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

not only that, make undead not count as a race. Give it a new designation that places it above race (call it the racial archetype). that way things like vendetta wont key off of 'undead', but you will stil have 'undead' as a game element to use (for things like unholy tomb, or hunter abilities). Other racial archetypes would be demon, humanoid, subhumanoid, superhumanoid?, amphibian, beast, insectoid, construct, angel, etc... And set up a similar hierarchy for class. So the archetype would be warrior, and the classes under it would be knight, mercenary, raider, etc.... Gives you more control in balancing and gives you more design space. It will also provide a framework in which you can remove faction bonsues (which have lost their flavor and create balance problems) and redesign/redistribute them at the archetype/class/race level.