DISCUSSION: Pox Nora Status Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Bombolauro

Bombolauro New Member

here its like 11 pm,any clue about the new start begin?1 day?10 hours?1 week?dont be shy Owl,just tell us the truth and dont worry,we know how to wait for...Pox for life anyway

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

lusians likes this.
  3. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

I feel like everyone in Europe should go ahead and take a nap, check back in a couple hours then play all night if it's back, if not, play all day tomorrow :) As for those of us in Amurica, lets remain calm and patient and enjoy the relatively nice weather most of us are having and stock on poxing supplies, aka food and drink/ make sure your bank account is in order before you start tossing money at the Owls and assuming their nocturnal characteristics with a poxathon!

4. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

if we are talking of buging stuff... Can i ask will there be a fast bank transfer option possible? i live in belgium and it would be super if so.

I dont own Visa or paypall

5. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

ups there goes my question

6. AKHolic

AKHolic The King of Potatoes

What you feel is incorrect, I'm sure everyone would wanna stay for the moment it up.

7. Klearon556

Klearon556 New Member

Not if 'up' is 3am here, I need to sleep... :oops:

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I just hope to get some Pox in before I go get chocolate wasted tonight.

AKHolic likes this.
  9. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

jep am staying awake dont wanne miss this!.. well atleast till 6 am and thats 9 hours from now so we have time :D

Just hoping could buy some runes when its up if not i till try that dammm paypall... that needs 5 days to put my money on if first.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  10. khalliifa

khalliifa New Member

why put it so we can log in but then to find out it don't work this is just torture .

AKHolic likes this.
  11. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Well, SOE is working on their end to set things up, DOG will work on their end…

They're independent...

12. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

UPDATE: Pox Nora is up and LIVE!

Jaraxxus and IceNorth like this.
  13. Sesaine

Sesaine The King of Potatoes

Everyone just needs to settle down besides the first season of pokemon is on netflix plenty of fun times to bide the time :p

14. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

First! maybe
    jsut randomly checked and it says LIVE :D

edith says: Curse you Sesaine!

15. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

SOE was the owner of the company when i started playing, so im used to the price and the way i bought my runes, how was before SOE, im curious.

16. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

17. ArchersAxe

ArchersAxe Member

CHARRRRRGE.

Time to bombard the servers. >:D

18. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

looks nice website seems slow for now but thats normal i guess. Prices are really fair and all GG cya in game very soon :D

19. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I would like to go on the record as being the first person online. Poxnora#1.png

DarkJello, Monroid and Queegon like this.
  20. pkillo

pkillo New Member

Monroid likes this.