I got some problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Menethil, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Menethil

Menethil New Member

Could someone please help me? I am expiriencing some problems:

1# When i'm creating a trade, if i select a snow trap, it keeps loading forever without showing i can add that rune to the trade. Same thing happens with thorn trap too, but not with lava trap.
    2# So far, when i went to the in-game Single Player tab, i could see all campaigns available for play, and my brother ( a more active veteran player than myself ) said that all veteran players have all campains unlocked for free. Recently, i clicked a campaign and then went back to see them all, and suddenly they were almost all locked, adn saying " you need to aquire them before playing" or something, which is very strange.

2. Goatmanji

Goatmanji I need me some PIE!

#2 happens to me all the time since DOG took over. Don't know why--but I have to exit Pox and reload to get them to show up again.

3. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

1# Yeah, it's happening to some runes, don't know why.

2# Yup, it's a bug. Don't click the CAMPAIGN button to go back to the Single Player menu (that's the source of the bug), instead pick another tab (like training grounds) and go back to single player via tab.

4. DaisyDukeNukem

DaisyDukeNukem I need me some PIE!

On issue #1, DOG should check the text for the Rune. I recall fixing this issue on several that would throw an javascript error due to a bad character being in the flavor text for some of the champions.

5. Cortices

Cortices Administrator Octopi

#1 has already been fixed in our development environment. It will go out to the live servers with a minor patch we're deploying this morning.

Lauremoon likes this.
  6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

#2 is a known issue. At the moment clicking the campaigns button after having selected a campaign causes all the unlocked campaigns to become locked. To fix it for the time being you need to log out and back in. The best way to prevent this from happening is to just change the lobbies back and forth. E.g. Click Launchpad then click back to Singleplayer.

7. Menethil

Menethil New Member

Aha, okay, thank you :)