Ferren Glitches

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Selesti, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Selesti

Selesti The King of Potatoes

Two glitches I have noticed. One is, after using Alluring discipline on Ferren Dancer, and then attacking an Inhibited Unit (Inflicted by Ferren Master), it neither stunned the enemy, nor did it actually inflict damage. Furthermore it locked out my ability for that champion (The Ferren Dancer) To attack for the rest of the game.

The second glitch has to do with an NPC map. The NPC's, even at full AP simply wont attack my ferren. (Observed on the Daily map of the Tortuns.)

2. PharumM

PharumM Member

i can comfirm it about ferren dancer

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Yeah, Alluring Discipline does not seem to be functioning at all, thanks for letting us know.

I did not have any problem with the daily Crew of the Leviathan and the Tortun's not attacking Ferrens. Are you sure it wasn't where Ferren Master wasn't preventing all the damage with Nohkan Do?

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Looks like Alluring Discipline was patched in this past patch. Can either of you test to see if it is still broken?

5. PharumM

PharumM Member

this work fine now thank you very much

6. PharumM

PharumM Member

after patch this semes to be working out again pls fix

7. PharumM

PharumM Member

this bug is still going on :/ and its realy nasty couse it in only "ranged" ferren out there and its anoying as. ... pls fix !

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Okay, I have confirmed the issue is happening again and it has been added to our list. Thanks for reporting the problem.