Map Pictures

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PurpleTop, Jul 14, 2014.

1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Does anyone have a copy of some, any or all of the maps, in some sort of file form? I want to use them to work on a mini project and just for reference.... some or any would do but if they are all available that would be really cool.... post them here! Gonna analyze them and create a discussion once I am done.

On a side note, with this sort of game being competitive and the difference in maps being a major part of the gameplay, shouldn't a veiwable version of every map be available on the site or on the forums for everyone to see? This way you can design strategy before the game starts on every map so that you don't have to re-evaluate every single game. I mean I know that switching up your strategy game - to - game is part of the whole experience, but I still think that with the way that this game is designed that maps need to be available for viewing.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

There's just too many things to fix with this game.

3. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

4. PurpleTop

I mean, I agree. But I know these files are out there whether with players or with Devs. I'm just asking for a link.

5. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I agree and for me, Maps are soon going to become number 1 priority, they are the main thing stopping me from wanting to play Pox right now aside from stutter lag, bugs and balance.

6. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- dat rune checklist doe

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I thought dmr had some pics lying around from all the maps

8. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

The very important issue of the checklist was fixed - I don't see how it relates to this thread?

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You want a pair with that so you'll actually play any game more than once a month? xP

10. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Don't let them lil' internet shortz make you lose your sense of humor bud...it's your meal ticket.

11. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I sure maps like KF hill, ST map, and Tundra Lake have all made people rage so bad they quit the game lol I have seen it first hand it is very important.

12. PurpleTop

So no one, then?

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

pm him

14. PurpleTop

15. Dtail

Dtail The King of Potatoes

anyone else always get k'thir hill in ranked i seem to play it all the time.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  16. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

It seems like its every single game I have played on it more then any other map. Either KF hill, FW map, ST map or brood pits nothing else.

17. PurpleTop

I played four ranked games on sunday, all four on the remade Kthir Hill map. I was p2 3 of those games.

18. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

SO WHAT HAPPEND
    DID U WONNED???
    OR LOSTETED
    DONT KEEP US W8ING M8

19. PurpleTop

I can't remember, I just remember being bored by playing the same, uninteresting map

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Douchebag spotted

Dtail likes this.