Supporting Pox Nora Fan Sites

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Feb 28, 2014.

1. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

If PoxBox rips you off, or you are upset with PoxBox, and they are endorsed by SOE, then you can complain to SOE and they would have to do something about it. By giving them official support, they allow themselves to be targeted by things that they don't have full control over.

2. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

I can a little, I earn a month lets say 4 times less than they would need to pay an employee to build and maintain a service like poxbox. With pressing matters at hand it would be easier to support an already existing system. Of course in the long term with a much larger playerbase I can imagine they wanna get rid of me

xRugolth likes this.
  3. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hmnn, that makes some sense. Thanks for the explanation decondor. And please don't hate me... :oops: You can check how much I have traded on PoxBox :cool: I am really a big fan of yours!

4. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

I'm kinda surprised. I figured you'd do ok with the cash shop and maybe adsense. Bummer, I assumed that cuz that's a lotta work to do because you like the game! Octopi did actually give full support to outside trading stores and it seems DOG might as well considering the positive reaction in this thread from them.

5. Trill

Trill Member

I am also an avid user and VIP on PoxBox for ages and i love the service, although i have mixed feelings when it comes to outside "trading stores" in my opinion i feel they should be just that "for trading" with no currency involved.

This is only out of love for Pox and i would hate to see profit go outside of the game, ON THE OTHER HAND! PoxBox has been an amazing service over the years and no one can deny that Decondor has worked very hard for what he has provided and deserves "something" for his work. In the end i wouldn't be able to take sides on either end of the issue, which in reality is all up to DOG.

6. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

PoxBox provides an excellent service and as decondor has stated many times the many motivator is increased availability of runes. Hopefully the new crafting system will help remedy this problem.

7. Celestus

Celestus The King of Potatoes

I think Poxbox is an excellent service, it is a trader that I am completely happy to see supported, the automated service is brilliant!!! Compared to what it used to be. And people rarely don't expect a sweet with a trade so the in out price on the shops is similar, its also somewhere where you can trade something no one wants for a rune you might need

8. Caenub

Caenub New Member

I think we can all agree the best part about poxbox was pushing tcgbay 'out of business' to to speak.

Does anyone know if the guy who ran poxcomplete ( https://twitter.com/poxcomplete // http://poxcomplete.com ) is still around?
    That was one of my favorites because it gave full updates, even things they didn't disclose, the minor tweaks here and there. Was pretty sweet.

9. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

anyone know how long to end of maintenance it should be in a few hours i presume

10. Authyrtyr

To presume anything with such matters is the highest of folly. Unless you count Icarus...

11. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

right cause icurus was just a hot head so... nooo

12. Authyrtyr

Because he went really high...

13. ThePoxOG

ThePoxOG The King of Potatoes

its disgusting that you support those sites, its even more disgusting what they have taken away from your game.... and you still support them... They have ended in game trading, you have all the runes being priced by decondor, who sucks and doesnt even play, yet you've let him be the sole decider of the rune economy. Sad. As intregal a part as anything done officially? you sir, have your head up your A**

14. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Well… then let there be some competition. If you feel Deconder's prices are off, then open up your own store to compete.