Can't put 2 angel of nourishment in my battlegroup.

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Rokkushun, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

I have one of each angel of nourishment rarity and I can only have the LE one in my BG, it wasn't always like this.

2. Rokkushun

3. Rokkushun

Can't do this on either the client or the website. Cannot play until this is fixed. Please help.

4. mahesar

mahesar The King of Potatoes

Is it only letting you put one in, or can you only see one in the rune manager? I'm having a similar issue except I can only access my limited version. Perhaps because I owned the limited first and got a leg version later. Either way something about it is bugged in the rune manager.

5. Rokkushun

I can only access the limited version, but I got them both at the same time.

6. Qno2

Qno2 The King of Potatoes

I bought a pack today and got the legendary version in it but I can't see it in the rune manager either, just the limited one I've had since the original angels were released. I definitely have the legendary version because I can see it in the rune checklist.

7. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

The game is telling you something

8. Qno2

Qno2 The King of Potatoes

Would just like to bump this thread because this is still an issue and I've been wanting to experiment with 2 angels in a bg but I only ever bothered getting 1 limited version way back when they came out. I still have that Legendary version I got back in July last year but it's never been seen in the rune manager.

9. Rokkushun

I forgot to post in here that there is a workaround currently. Sort your runes by rarity to add whichever one you can't put in currently and it will show up :)