The epitome of balance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, Jul 20, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

One of both is good enough already.

Pedeguerra likes this.
  2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

3. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

Come and play parksnora, the game in which you are free to design your tree-filled parks and watch them eat other beings alive...
    On a side note, for balance purposes I want bone fracture on Bone elemental to spawn decayed mercs, summon skeletons to spawn skeletal riflemen... Then it will be at least 2/3 as powerful as the dreaded sapling forests.

4. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Calls to arm summon footman with upgrades

Nerf summons, yes, the constructs one too

5. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Someone should make a thread full of nerf suggestions. If nobody does, I will.

6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

What if we just changed sapling so it only counted for surge purposes and received none of the buffs from greenhouse or boost? I mean that way u can spam as many saplings as u want and they will be Bane Shift.

7. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

what if i told you,
    that saplings are youngling trees?

8. Anrioch

Anrioch New Member

nerf hammer over the tree lovers pls. the stats are ridiculous and why in the 7 hells the flame skitter form of the woodmarshall is range 4/7? everything in the tree theme it's ******** at this point.

BroWatchThis and daeminicus like this.
  9. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Dude u forgot to mention every other tree/plant out there =D

10. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Lol this made me laugh when I first saw the "Flame Skitter Form" (how does a flame skitter form make sense in the first place?) and the 4-7 range, especially since flame skitter's max range was 4... not minimum range. I figured it was just a mistake... boy was I wrong!

Anrioch likes this.