dragon/titans & revere

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by undred, Jul 22, 2014.

1. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

i love both dragons and titans , i remember when dragons were launched i was super hyped , but now most of them are rather mehhhhhh . While titans hardly see any gameplay nowadays , i would suggest giving "revere:titan" to certain runes , this could bring some titans into some decks .

additionally i don't think that all factions should only have 1 revere unit ( in this case for the dragons), kf has two "garu chosen" and "forest dragon" , why can't other factions have the same ? why not give revere to "ice dragon" ? or to "swamp wurm"(sine it is similar to hydraxor)?

Rokkushun likes this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

100% agreed

Garu Kodiak can have revere: Ancestral Avenger

Oh my god yes 60 nora Marsh Gargantua

SaintKiwi, Sealer0 and Vorian like this.
  3. undred

if you have a ton of revere in play , as i see it revere is just a worse camaraderie that only works for 1 expensive rune, if you are able to set up with 4 runes i see no reason to not be able of dropping them super cheap XD

4. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

As awesome as this would be, there is a fine line to walk here between cool/runnable and abusable.

5. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

"revere:titan" best idea ever.

6. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Come on, everyone knows Garu Den Mother should get that. She loves them big boys!

7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Jakei Shaman should have Revere: Titan... (because the daily Titan Caller is fun)

8. undred

i wouldn't give the revere ability to more hard runes to get , these ones should be easier to get so new players can also enjoy the mechanic

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Exactly!

We should spread this mechanic as much as possible!!

SaintKiwi likes this.
  10. reskk

reskk Member

How have you not noticed that BurnPyro is being completely sarcastic

Qucas likes this.
  11. Dtail

Dtail The King of Potatoes

awww...you spoiled it:(

BroWatchThis likes this.
  12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

We
    Where is my dislike button?

13. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

make the titans/dragons way stronger with "undeployable" nora cost. then put in 2 sets of revere champs in each titan/dragon. done. you either have to play a set dedicated to the titan/dragons, or you don't play them at all. can't be splashed in the meta. good riddance to AA. treat these titans/dragons like 7truck

and they should all get something like "Shielded" under Titan so FR and other single target goodbye spells cant target them.

Rokkushun and undred like this.
  14. undred

this

Rokkushun likes this.