Dragons

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by trakantra, Jul 22, 2014.

1. trakantra

trakantra Well-Known Member

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

First, your link is on poxbase archive.
    Second:
    cut consulate and prismatic, add a couple of drakewing swarms, cut skywing patrols, add flame dragoleech and skithmaw hunter, basically, you want to go cheap to support vex and the surgers, so if you feel like replacing the agitators, do it too.
    From your support, cut firestorm, heart of gnash and 1 rage band and add 2x quicken 1x transfusion, mainly to give yor rumblers more punch.

3. Hekwit

Hekwit Devotee of the Blood Owl

4. trakantra

5. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

A Dragon deck without Maulers?! Especially with Vex and Transmission Relay to keep them alive/bring them back? Oh also, Surge 2 Rumblers are bonkers, I really recommend 1x Skywing Beacon (yes, the relic) so you can get them in the middle of things faster. Unless you're telling me Divine Wellspring keeps them alive even against the Short Lived timer, in which case nvm (though it's still nice). I get the Rage Bands and how they're better than in the usual SL deck because Divine Wellspring, but I really think 1x is enough. The second slot might be better put to use by adding Cancel Magic, to help protect Vex against Vertical Push/Blink and the likes. You really don't want that happening.
    I always find it strange how people avoid Summon Dragons. I think it is an awesome spell, both for the AP and the reveal. Even moreso in a BG full of cheap dragons like here.
    Also, I second the addition of Skithmaw Hunter for Detection and because he's a great champion.
    Also, I siriusly must say it again: Maulers are crazy strong, use them.

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

ravager more like ravajerk amirite

7. trakantra

OK, now it looks like this
    http://archive.poxbase.com/#!/deck/...gBcoLCjGc3-S6Ls6wS7is84s73s7usYs5jrPr2jr3Qe1O

what do you think

8. trakantra

And about the neodranks...

what should i choose ?
    -vindictive
    -tail whip
    -tormented

9. Hekwit

Hekwit Devotee of the Blood Owl

vindictive.. ofc ;) this ability makes neodrak ridiculously good

10. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Tormented + Vex.

Not OP but worth a mention :)

11. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

It's looking really good! Shame you had to give up your ranged Agitators though :(. I'd suggest playing with the deck a bit and adjusting from there, esp if you do feel the lack of range options. Also, there's the consideration of 1x Acidcraw vs 1x Acid Storm. They both soften up defenses and do damage. One is a champion and gets to do it more often but in a weaker form, the other is an instant spell. A matter of preference I'd say, but just keep it in mind that Acidcraw exists.

Also, for possible future experiments, keep in mind Ravager exists, as Dagda said. Initiative 2+ Leap 3 is quite nice with those stats.

In a full Dragon BG there is almost never a question: you pick Vindictive. However, this is a Vex deck with Transmission Relay, so it might prove a bit difficult to use Vindictive in fact. If that turns out to be the case, I'd say Tormented is indeed the next best option.