New to UD

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Jonesy23, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Jonesy23

Jonesy23 Member

Starting playing again after the pox revamp and im wanting to expand the factions I play this time. I havent really played any UD before and im looking for a group thats reletivly cheap to make. Doesnt need to be a powerhouse deck, just fun to play , though I would like it to have some fun tricks to it . Im open to any suggestions and could use some help knowing where to start in UD.

2. Styrwirld

Styrwirld The King of Potatoes

Go for Deep Elves, they are all cheap and they are meta i believe right now.

3. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

Off the top of my head heres a good list of cheap includes.

Deep elf priestess
    Fire giant
    Warrog
    Pitt dragon
    Redcap twins
    Bok raider
    Caverunner
    Emberwasp
    Deep elf manslayer
    Deep elf scout (detection)
    Grimlic (exo)
    Demon sheild
    Tinderbox
    Fire blast
    Firery ambush
    Sacarfice
    Retribution
    (Demon lich is good for fire amp but is exo, also combos with bane shift)

This list is far from all inclusive but is a good start.

4. Jonesy23

Jonesy23 Member

Thank you guys for your input. Besides the Deep Elves, I have also been looking at possibly putting together a fire group. They seem pretty cheap to make and look like they could be fun. What are your thoughts on that theme?

5. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Fire bombing all day erryday

6. HannibalFee

HannibalFee Devotee of the Blood Owl

borghas spell + ember wasp stealth, lulz.

7. mahesar

mahesar The King of Potatoes

The nefari are indeed a good and relatively cheap group to run. Redcap twins are particularly good in ff with the option for immortality, or in split factions, you can cause all sorts of fun if you give them raze and can access redeploy effects like blink/banish/ect/ect to proc it. A lot of the cheaper demons are decently viable and a Maxxerek bg isn't too bad an idea now that there are a lot more demons that fall under the 65 nora mark with the right upgrades.