UD/FS Psychic viable?

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by George №1, Jul 22, 2014.

1. George №1

George №1 The King of Potatoes

So, the other day I was playing and noticed that Nefari Griefbearer has Psychic Eater and the Bok Enforcer has Immunity Psychic also the spell Superiority deals Psychic dmg and Mindslicer Boomerang. I got to thinking and made a prototype UD/FS Psychic Battle Group, Link- http://poxbase.com/deck/CoIC5fCwPCtACuIca9ColC7HcipCfBs4@S2ls6lS34sDs1lr2aEZe2w
    Does anyone think this would be viable ?

P.S. I'm not sure if the 2 factions mater for Shardseer Argol and I hope they don't have to be FS and ST, if he can't be played in the deck I guess there is next to no viability for the Battle Group.

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I can't speak for the BG, but Shardseer Argol can work in any FS/x or ST/x split. As long as you're using one of his two factions, you can use him.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

4. George №1

Thank you for the info guys ^^ I'm gonna try it very soon if Argol works!

5. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

I would be very careful with running 2 Mindslicer Boomerangs with no healing in the deck. Sure it's amped, but it's amped on your champs as well. Also you have a couple of immunity champs that won't boost the dmg of the Boomerang.

6. George №1

I think it's good enought so you can run 2 of it but maybe I will replace 1 mindslicer with shatter or fire blast if it turns out that x2 Psychic Blast and x2 Superiority are enough psychic dmg spells