This patch outdid the HawkFain moga patch.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Jul 24, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Never thought I'd see the day.

Gedden, either start listening to your council (and fix some members) or just give up on balance. This balance patch is a horrendous joke.

99% of what needed fixing balance wise didn't even get touched. You needed a week for this? Embarrassing!

Razzoriel and daeminicus like this.
  2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

they fixed the chrys deck the right way, though i'm hoping they adjust the spell when they get around to spell re-balancing.

Razzoriel likes this.
  3. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Amen!

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

*balance wise

I kinda classified it as a bug in my head, but yeah I'll give you that one.

5. reskk

reskk Member

Maybe giving examples would help us understand which tree you are upset about

6. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

Definitely an underwhelming patch. To play devil's advocate and maybe justify what they're doing, they don't want to get in the habit of over-nerfing things and removing things entirely from the meta. Maybe they think doing it slow and steady like this is effective and will be more balanced in the long run. But I think things that needed to be changed are mostly untouched.

Tarathil likes this.
  7. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

That's not wholly fair mate, they've made a move on some of the outstanding stupid stuff, I just hope that they take this as a good starting point and move from there. For example the treefolk change? Wholly too little, needs a much larger hit.

Tarathil likes this.
  8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Give me a list of all trees and I'll pick the ones I'm upset about

plot twist: ctrl + c and ctrl + v

SaintKiwi likes this.
  9. Alkioneus

Alkioneus I need me some PIE!

The one standing by his window. It blocks his view. Be serious, please.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If they patch at this rate the game will still be utter Bane Shift at 2020.

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Overall I'm not too bothered by the changes that were made. Sure there are some issues that didn't get addressed, like trees. I also don't like the Rite/Ritual of power, two different names for the same effect.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

13. reskk

reskk Member

Reread them broseph

14. Molosse

Aye mate, slow updates are damn upsetting, but again we know which themes need a hit, all we can do is keep throwing out the threads and ideas. Hope they take a hit.

15. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

So what did this patch do? Im lost. Where do i find the changes?

16. Molosse

Twas a weird change, can't see why it needed a lateral at all, thing was damn efficient.

Xirone likes this.
  17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The difference being things are already ridiculous and they didn't get nerfed.

Wait this implies that in the end there would be a difference. Trees and moga, I guess.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  18. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Game be dead by 2015 if it goes on like this.

19. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Come on guys look at the bright side......holy Bane Shift its dark everywhere.:rolleyes:

daeminicus likes this.
  20. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Ok the 2 things that mattered for this patch was a nerf to trees in the form of take root costing more along with sapling getting nerfed, and a nerf to nokando where it costs 3 ap per miss! They addressed the OP sp stuff pretty well. Good job Drmrbadguy! Also the only buff we would want is voil glarewing getting 2-4 range so that it is runnable, along with dogpile costing 3 nora.

21. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Cool.

See you guys around in 2015.