Stitched changes ( Helping you out devs )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Agirgis1, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Here are my suggested changes( All changes within your godly calculator)...... I also have Mat. sarinda in mind , but i haven't come up with a none op way to make her "good" , so i will keep thinking.

I will discuss 3(and a half) champ changes this post

1. Stitched Tyrant VS Stitchling

Either Stitchling gets Nerfed back to 10 hp ( pre-revamp)

OR

Tyrant loses stitched symbiosis ( -10 nora according to calculator )
    And Crushing charge added to base(from upgrades) ( +10 nora according to calculator)

Leaving him at 79 nora ,which may be still a little op for colossal but judging by the other colossal champs he should be fine ( I considered changing something cheaper from upgrades to base....but i didn't want him to be too cheap)

2.Stitched First:

Now each recon ability costs 12 nora , which is justifiable......BUT.... he has 2 recon ability (+24nora) that share a CD. Too expensive and doesn't do anything worth running at 80+ nora

Fix: Don't stack the cost of recon since it shares CD ( -12 nora )
    Add relocate relic (+4 nora)
    add transfer life (+2 nora)
    83-12+4+2 = 77 nora , now he has a clear USEFUL role as a support champion for the theme at just 77 Nora.

3.Stitched anathema:
    Sever summon for stitched ( and hopefully for FF FW too after changes)
    Right now its just too expensive, although it is useful for anti-summon

Fix : Remove Repulsion ( -8 nora)
    Now at lowest jolt rank + sever summons , runnable at 74 nora ( up to 80 nora with max jolt rank)

I would personally keep it at 74 lowest, BUT if this is still under-costed
    Can ADD Fascinate ( +3 nora ) , still runnable at 77 with a useful ability.....BUT Fascinate isnt the greatest ability to have on a ranged champion.... haha...... so this is a tricky one

Side note : Why is Repulsion 8 nora but Fascinate 3 nora , calculator flaw imo

Thank you for reading , Also everyone feel free to comment on what you think , i like to think im not too bias towards the things i play... But i want to make sure.

TL;DR Helping?

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I agree on these changes and the reasoning, but.... that's all you could thought of? that would mean that stitched are near perfect.

3. reskk

reskk Member

4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I only looked over a few champs that needed it the most, i don't want to put in the effort to look at the less important stitched if my ideas are not considered good

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I think reconstruction abilities should be like pizza hut pizza. First one is expensive, the test are discounted. Regular price, four nora, four nora, four nora.

6. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

That is a possible solution.......but would still be too expensive i think

7. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

I too believe stitched first's inefficiency is a problem and he's shoeboxed until fixed. The devs really hit most lims and legs rather hard, but stitched first being so useless is beyond unfair. He's a Firking exotic stitched, he should be useful. He was one of my favorite pre-re-vamp too.

I agree with the changes thought up and I advocate tyrant losing symbiosis for a cheaper cost, stitched could use augment and colossal at a cheaper price, the lings are rather overkill, especially at their hp levels which I don't think they will change to be honest.

But for the first, I recommend giving him a single reconstruct ability, which you can choose which champ he reconstructs, and then instead of a second reconstruct option, which is useless as they share the cooldown, give him one of his signature useful abilities that he doesn't have anymore. Relocate relic, or transfer life, or ping, or death pact if the devs have any mercy on our souls. And losing reconstitute is a thought. Basically he's just not cutting it where he is. He is stuck in shoebox boot camp and never completed his training.

Edit:
    Also I forgot, stitched have literally not a single unit that has detection. I would willing pay whatever dumb amount of nora it would cost to give librarian detection again, or even dreameater.

8. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I considering death pact , but then he wouldnt have a specific role , hence why i went for the relocate/heal
    And ping is now +25 nora , so thats insane xD

9. alkaline89

alkaline89 The King of Potatoes

stitched tyrant too op with your upgrades
    others ok probably

10. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

I only realised how bad stitched first was when i put him in the battlefield to realise he has nothing >.<