Apology to PoxCommunity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Agirgis1, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Ive been raging at the devs , the council , and well players ( KF ones more so) in general( i was told a few times by a few people before i noticed how bad it actually got *refering to raging at players* )

Its true some things are out of balance, But being mad isn't helping...... So im just gonna do my best not to talk after games ( Until i can handle losing to certain.... "op" things in a more mature manner)
    and post less rage on the forums and more constructive things.... ( Irony ; because this post may not seem constructive)

I advise my fellow poxers who are raging on the forums to try and control themselves also ( Even tho i know certain players who seem to think everything they play is perfectly fine can get annoying) So the Devs can fix this game faster.

TL;DR Hardcore Raging makes you a bad person

Burcho, Grillado, DarkJello and 14 others like this.
  2. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

Hi Agirgis1, for what it's worth, I forgive you :)

jeeperz2 and Agirgis1 like this.
  3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I dig that

Should you have a spam of likes and unlikes in your inbox blame my browser

Agirgis1 likes this.
  4. alkaline89

alkaline89 The King of Potatoes

No worry when i see tree deck i do the same

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

u alwas b ma bae

6. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

would losing to OP stuff bother you as much if this were actually called a Beta and they weren't keeping track of rank?

7. BloodAshes

BloodAshes The King of Potatoes

Probably afew other who should take your lead, good to see someone say that...Not bad...not bad at all :)

8. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I don't know about him, but it would bother me almost the same, if not exactly the same. I do my best not to get angry (or rather, not to get vocal about it) because I know we're in a rebalancing phase, but losing to OP stuff when you're simply trying to have fun with a BG feels like crap regardless (and I'm also the type who feels guilty when the BGs I play have OP stuff in them). Also, I wish I could say rank doesn't matter to me now and that I can always climb back up, but unfortunately it seems that a different rank also affects how easily you find games.

So to answer more directly, it would probably feel slightly better, but mostly the same, at least to me.

9. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Honestly if they did call this a beta I think it would help relieve everyone a bit more i apologize even though I really really dislike KF players in general atm i am just gonna keep it real lol. I am sorry though 1 thing is certain the game will never get balanced if all I have to say is I am mad nerf trees.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If it would be the same players that were normally low limited to exo league, yeah.

11. devrn

devrn I need me some PIE!

I just click "X" when I'm on a losing streak because of those things..

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

If I make an apology thread do I get a bunch of likes too?

13. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

No, now shut up.

DarkJello likes this.