KF Themes

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Zythraak, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Zythraak

Zythraak The King of Potatoes

So I recently acquired a Christmas Menalaus and thought I could try using him... Does KF have any real themes that are cool and competitive, other than trees?

2. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

Elves work.. but I feel in general that except for Trees and Ancestral Avenger KF doesn't have a lot to offer at the moment, then again, I might not have looked good enough.

Sincerely,

Josh753

3. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Look around here in the KF forums a bit and you'll find some very cool magic damage/magic amp decks. Since Mena is Magic dmg as well, I think he could fit right in. I might be wrong, but I believe @Xirone was one of the guys trying out the magic dmg bg?

4. Zythraak

Zythraak The King of Potatoes

Magic could be fun I suppose, but I refuse to do trees or AA cheese. =/ Maybe i'll just trade him off then. I really like the centaur units, but there doesn't seem to be very many of them that are any good at all besides savage and sarnghavian.

5. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Yeah, Karmavore runs it, too. Garu Chosens, Forest Dragons, Thrones of the Circle, and Thirions, of course. It sounds like it wouldn't be very good but it can be quite effective. Darned Magic Eater champs can be annoying, though.

6. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I figured that between Experimental Warspirit, alternate damagers and/or Quiver/Fire Seed, it would be enough to deal with Eaters/Immunities. I envy you though, you can blast AA out of the map so easily....I hope....I mean, at least a full magic bg should, right?!