Saying goodbye is hard to do.

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by BansheeX, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

no, there are girls on the internet now, what hasn't changed is that you still aren't getting laid.

SireofSuns and Sirius like this.
  2. anon

anon New Member

former player from the oct days ;) but still lurk.

Grats BX and take care

3. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

wrong thread

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  4. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

women? Are you saying there's more than one?

DarkJello and Morfeas like this.
  5. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

I didn't want to believe it, but I won't plead for you to stay. What's important is that you do right by you and yours. This marine has a tear in his eye, and you will be missed, just don't be a stranger and give it friends, all right?

It's a pathetic thing seeing a marine cry :p

6. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

So an undead is leaving because of real life? That's an intriguing concept...

Now seriously, take care, good luck, and best wishes. Farewell!!

7. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

No its not. Real men cry in my point of view. Bottling it all up is unhealthy.
    When you put it like that it is quite funny :)

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Somebody cast Reflesh, and Snowblind retargeted it to BansheeX.

9. Coragh

Coragh The King of Potatoes

I just came back from a long break to find that a long time FW'er is leaving :(. You may leave, but your legacy shall remain! Have a great life!

10. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

It's strange. I never talked to you, and you never cared about me... For many many years. But for some reason, out of the many games I've played, I have a vivid memory of the only game we ever played, two or three years ago(sadly I couldn't find it in my history for the exact date).

The images in my memory make up a strange map, maybe one that isn't used anymore, but I do remember it was during that time when FW was all about exos. You had them all: Serkan, Moragen, Lich Knight, and so on. I was playing Strigs, the BG I killed 3 themes to make.

All I remember is that it was an even fight, until you teleported in a wrong spot, and I mustered all the pro skills I have and Gale Forced him, to the delight of my Frostwing Glaive.

Then you surrendered.

I won't discuss your personal life because, although I'm well aware of what an addiction is, I also know that the strength to overcome any conflict is within yourself. But because I knew one for years and have a small idea of how they work, I do recommend meeting a psychologist.

This is all I have to say, and although we hardly(if) ever traded words, there is no one who can deny how much you did for this game, and this community. For that, and for our one game, I thank you.

LordRahan, Mercer Skye and Zythraak like this.
  11. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Farewell BansheeX. You were my model in the forums, whenever I posted I always thought "how would BansheeX say this?" I failed many times, and will continue to do so, but I will always remember you.

My respect, though it is not worth much, is one of the hardest to earn. I would study your posts for days, running them through the "Gauntlet of Truth." You are one of less than ten people to have come out of my critiques, wholly unscathed. I won't list all the ways in which you gained my deepest respect, there are too many. Though not hiding your gender is one of them!
    (I'm a guy, by the way)

And so, a short impromptu poem for the closest person our forums have to royalty:

--End of Eternity--
    You are a princess BansheeX,
    the Forsaken Wastes your kingdom,
    a crown among your effects,
    but your work now done,
    I bid you a broken goodbye,
    your prince waits beyond the sky.

Zythraak likes this.
  12. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Goodbye Banshee! I never got to make a video with you and I hate the community missed that treat. I have had to step away from this game more than once so I understand your ailment. I do hope you keep your account and runes though because I believe it can be played in moderation. But, I also realize that God, families, and friends come first and our precious children are only little for so long then they grow up. Best wishes and see ya round!
    Bond

SireofSuns likes this.
  13. Amberite

Amberite The King of Potatoes

Bye Banshee, we'll miss you. I don't post much but after seeing this I just had to say something since I really learned a lot from your informative posts. And yes, pox is definitely time consuming and addicting at times, which can have an adverse effect on our personal lives. Even I am trying to limit myself and realized that I spend a huge amount of time just watching games, editing bgs, checking poxbox, reading forum posts and of course, playing. God Bless and may you lead a healthy, positive and productive life.

14. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

All my FW, SP, UD, SL and SP runes has now been traded away and someone else has ownership of the BansheeX account on the mainpage.

Take care everyone.

cheers BansheeX

BroWatchThis, DarkJello and Goyo like this.
  15. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

:(
    Miss you!

16. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

gooodbye

Goyo likes this.
  17. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

BroWatchThis likes this.
  18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

So long and thanks for all the fish.

19. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

9001% serious

BroWatchThis and DarkJello like this.
  20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Heh, if you're judging how smart I am by how I act on forums for Poxnora, you're the idiot :)