Balance is not perfect but I am having fun despite trees, beasts etc.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by profhulk, Jul 28, 2014.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Putting the problems aside I have been able to use runes with new synergy and love how alot of the themes work together now. I see what DOG is trying to build and it looks like alot of fun. The toxic community has hope for the future, and I think thats why you see so many whiny threads crying for change. I like most of the new upgrade paths that give players options to make a rune cheaper with little changes of their own instead of DOG constantly changing the runes for the players. One of the abilities I have the most fun with is "Scythe Whirl". Bloodtracker has become one of my favorite runes. I never thought I would like playing FW as much as I do now. I like to play all the factions but dislike having to face off against certain things that are frustrating to play against. Wanted to let DOG know I am spending money on the game and support you.

2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Yet another positive and accurate post. Are we in the early stages of a virtual epidemic of win?

3. waylandwalker

waylandwalker The King of Potatoes

I've generally been having fun in ranked, as long as I don't run into bugs or IS :p And yeah, bloodtracker has always been one of my favourites, although I really miss his old abilities and range, though scythe whirl was a nice add. (for some reason black death doesn't work with it, though, despite black death saying nothing about basic attacks)

4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I love Scythe Whirl so much I would like Boghopper Blackhand to be buffed with a staff form of it. Please feel free to read my thread in the fs section of the forums.

5. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

I'm still having a good time with the game. I think a lot of the rage on the forums isn't justified.

Tfguy and SPiEkY like this.
  6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I've been having a blast!

and I mostly just play single player!

<.<

Tfguy likes this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It's all fun and games until a Tree AI is released

profhulk, BroWatchThis and SPiEkY like this.
  8. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

The bg building and discovery has been quite fun. It's like a whole new game, closer to the old pox I was first addicted to.

Nautilak, Tfguy, profhulk and 4 others like this.
  9. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

This game has been way more fun then before the revamp I think we are headed in the right spots we just seriously need to do something about about trees, and other cheap champs that are to good for such a low cost. Other then that its fine. Maybe a revamp on spells would be nice?

10. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I don't see what the problem with bugs is, arthropods and spiders aren't even that strong currently o_O.

I suck at trolling.

BurnPyro likes this.
  11. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Constructs xD

All in all though, this game is infinitely better than what it was pre-revamp. Like st3ck said, it's like the game I first became addicted to (except my FW heros are garbage).

Now if I could just find the motivation to play rather than sleep when I get home from work... >_>

jeeperz2 likes this.
  12. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I think repair could be looked at.

13. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

I still think it's hilarious that you weren't whinging about them until I blew your disease deck up. QQ

14. paldirs

paldirs Devotee of the Blood Owl

I also think the game is way more fun as before revamp, there are hardly any disgusting superchamps anymore and running meta decks is simply not as efficient anymore as running themes, this is because there are less op and less up runes in my opinion and so synergy in decks makes the difference.
    Becaus of the fact that ppl are forced to play themes instead of meta like they used to be, it is no longer possible to fill your deck with counters to any sort of situation if you want to stick to your theme. I think this is the reason why we see complaints about certain abilities that require the right counter, like incorporeal, summons and colossal.

Garr123 and profhulk like this.
  15. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Disease deck? Just get out of here, troll/n00b.

16. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

YEs they have done an excellent job; im having fun too. Some kinks along the way are expected, but the new system at least seems to promote balance better than the old one

17. Alkioneus

Alkioneus I need me some PIE!

Also thumbs up. I am willing to give lots of credits to DOGs. Take my money and nerf those treefolks(no, no - the other way around).