The Easter Egg Rune

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pkillo, Jul 30, 2014.

1. pkillo

pkillo New Member

[​IMG]
    it's Polymorph
    -It can't be searched in the trader but you can trade it.
    -It do not exists in the Rune Forge and in Rune Checklist
    -It's totaly useless in play
    "Target real champion becomes a Cuddly Bunny for the next 3 rounds. It retains all conditions, HP and AP. Cuddly Bunny receives Leap 1, -4 damage, and -2 speed."

But the visual effect in game play it's too funny!

Please Desert Owl ... make it "playble" not OP, just playable

Thanx

2. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

you are new right ?

3. pkillo

pkillo New Member

o_O If I have this runes and i know it's graphic effect.... i think i'm just a little ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolder gamer ;)

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

But that majestic krikkenwing though

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I miss my polymorph, especially the original version. The cuddly bunny was just a sad replacement.

6. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

You could have bought / traded for rune and then just cast spall in game

anyway

yes all factions need such funny rune !

7. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

The intention of this spell was to make one of your weaker Champions powerful for some time by Polymorphing into something truly powerful.
    What were the problematic abuses again? You could polymorph an opposing Champion into a copy of your low HP Champion (basically an instakill)
    and you could polymorph your almost dead Champion into a fresh, full HP copy of another Champion.

As possible solutions, I would see:
    • Must target Champions owned.
    • Does not copy HP.
    If there are other exploits I forgot ... there also is code now that allows a Champion to gain stats of another Champion: Mimic.
    The spell could grant the two Mimic abilities for a few turns. So no new code would have to be written!

For example:

Target Champion gains Mimic: Defense and Mimic: Damage for 6 turns.​

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I thought they eliminated the spell because it was too buggy, not because it was too powerful.

Morfeas likes this.
  9. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Remember there was a rune named "vampyre lord" but it had the art of moga razor and costed something like 50 nora and had all of vampire lord's stats and abilities.

There were also only 7 left in existance supposedly but SOE purged them. I wonder if any linger still...

10. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Those, and Lich knights are all gone.

Yes, there was a glitches rune of the in game re spawn of dark knight, the Lich knight. And no, it's not a myth.
    And pretty sure Found, the lady that had them, quit 5 or so years ago. That and the general number of people who knew about the Ultra collectibles left during one of the harbinger-gates.