Cant log in - reset password not working old pass also does not work.

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Faust, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Cant log in - reset password not working old pass also does not work.

But seems like CODE that SOE provided was send, i even loged once into web site yesterday from that day passwords are not working and i am not able 2 reset my pass ( e mail seems to be correct since they send me a link 2 change pass )

Any ideas / help from OWL's?

2. Faust

any help ..... ?

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

What is the error that you are receiving? And where are you receiving it? Can you please provide a screenshot?

4. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

Use your poxnora username that was ingame and your new passsword

5. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

Faust are you using your IGN to log in? As in not your station name. For example, if my station name was Orangejuiceftw, I still need to log into the new pox with my ign from pox, which is OJFTW.

6. Faust

This is when i try to log in ( using password that was set when transfering from SOE )

[​IMG]

This happens when i wanna change pass via forget PW option ( seems like this step is working )

[​IMG]

But when it comes to getting new PW it is not working

[​IMG]

7. Faust

used both till i found out that i should use my IGN ( both not working ) i loged in ONCE yesterday and cant login since then.

8. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

Did you read my suggestion about logging in with your IN GAME NAME, not your station name? You need to log in with your in game name now.

EDIT: I see, did you confirm your email (you have to when you transfer your account initially)

9. Faust

i did that was using IGN name and PW that i set up while transfering acc from SOE

10. Faust

i did ( they are even sending me email with link to change PW but this option is not working )

here is SS of e mail i am getting while changeing pass ( link is there also )

[​IMG]

11. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

There is a known issue with resetting a password. We need to deploy an update to fix this.