New Savage Tundra Player Council Nominations

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Senshu, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

my perfect ST faction, and all factions, is for them to be balanced and everything to be relatively playable and any rank achievable with each race or theme with no one type of group to be shoeboxed or over the top. i think that the themes/races really need work and not just the single leg/le/exo runes

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

You play FS/ST, though, so shame on you.

KingJad likes this.
  3. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Lushiris

4. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I love lushiris to death, but i remember having a lot of conversations in guild chat with him and just being absolutely boggled at some of the stuff he thought was underpowered. Hes not exactly at a top level, so hes got a different viewpoint that isnt really correct some of the time. I vote hospy

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  5. MahdiAmiar

MahdiAmiar New Member

I vote Lushiris because he is great ST player!

6. Danny116

Danny116 The King of Potatoes

H0spy for President

7. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

created today first post

jeeperz2 likes this.
  8. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Yup got caught nasty lol..

9. calisk

created yesterday 2 posts

jeeperz2 likes this.
  10. jeeperz2

He would still be winning and its not but to ask someone to create an account for you to win? Lol..

11. calisk

3 posts surprisingly 1 week old

jeeperz2 likes this.
  12. jeeperz2

Damn just catching people in the act..

13. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

26th of june is 2 days? Damn you should go back to school and get re-educated.

14. jeeperz2

This guy changed his vote from Goyo to H0spy lol

15. calisk

I stand corrected, ^^.

I looked at the wrong date on your alt

jeeperz2 likes this.
  16. Vote Kanye 2020

Ok then, Jblaze 1 post, MisterMaik 2 posts, Bittercold 6, Zeya 1, Sirgil 5, Ultm 5, Fanman 1, Greedforblood 1. Nice selective reading there Calisk, dont be salty because myself and some others are not grateful for your biased work on the council

17. calisk

by all means I think both people having alts vote for them should be eliminated, honestly I'm surprised you didn't point it out sooner.

at least the votes from alts should be ignored.

but I don't intend to help you sorry.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  18. jeeperz2

JB is in my guild nobody asked him to vote at all lol. Who the hell knows who Mistermaik even is, Bittercold is obviously not new with 6 post lol. We know who Zeya and Ult are they aren't alt lol.. Fanman not sure and greed is new to our guild and trust me it isn't Lushiris..

19. Vote Kanye 2020

Ofc not, if I take away ST your pretty much left with nothing. You have already shown us that you will defend ST from getting nerfed to the death, I didn't expect you to make an exception today. The sad part is though, im not even a ST player and I'm barely losing this poll, it's what a 3-4 vote difference. I never expected to win, but seriously how has a ST player not won by a landslide :L

jeeperz2 likes this.
  20. jeeperz2

Its 15 votes to 22 btw I just thought you should know and the only reason people are voting for you is because you are well respected in the community lol you shouldn't even be here not playing ST.. LUSHIRIS PLAYS ST LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.