Super lag?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jeeperz2, Mar 9, 2014.

1. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

The game is loading so slow I can't do anything it takes like 5 minutes for my typing to go through and when I restarting pox well.. Its still restarting.. Anyone else having this problem?

2. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Pretty sure the game crashed...

3. Neckcutter

Neckcutter New Member

Stuck at log on after the game froze.

4. OmegaDrake

OmegaDrake The King of Potatoes

Same here, pretty sure the hamster passed out. I'll just come back after a bit.

5. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

Well i can't log into pox for now ;D

6. Teck5

Teck5 New Member

Did pox died? :O

7. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Yup, Ill check back tomorrow. Last night no spells/visuals/equips/scrying...today impossibly long loads and lag to chat/navigate. One day at a time, though I would have been fine with a week down time and more smoother rollout. But I understand the scenarios being rough either way.

8. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

At the same time, I think it's relatively good to have this availability. It allows a good amount of testing for bugs and UI stuff, but yeah. I'm basically treating this as an alpha/beta period right now XD.

MrDragco and Teck5 like this.
  9. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

yea :) same here

10. Teck5

Teck5 New Member

Well, they did port back the pox we know and love from SOE and made it so that we can play and test it at the same time, while providing free goodies and having a good feedback towards the community. So its a win win for me. never saw pox with so many people ;)

11. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

lol
    any ward when it will go up again?

12. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Not at the moment.

13. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

The phase POX is in is basically a stress test for the new servers. I for one am extremely pleased at the state its in and that despite a few bugs that I was able to get 10 games in today(more pleased that I won half of them). Things will get better quickly I presume.

14. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

the game back online if any one wonder