Current Stitched?

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by EmperorSauron, Aug 4, 2014.

1. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Heya guys! Ive been in hibernation mode for a while, I recently came back because I heard about the revamp. Looking at my poor stitched though, they've taken a pretty big hit. I wanted to know if anyone is currently running them in ranked, and what the current build/strategy with them is. Thanks!

Tweek516 and Woffleet like this.
  2. darthsion18

darthsion18 New Member

I run them but it's so draw dependent now, you also have to hope that the opponents 1) Doesn't have a lot of aoe 2) it's not a map where flying units have a direct advantage 3)They don't get a lot of ap gen to take out ur remains. Of course they would nerf the tyrant before addressing the rest of the stitched #fix merged and magearm

3. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Plenty of themes lack flying units and somehow manage, but stitched just lack in raw power/stat efficiency. They have a lot of snowball potential, but seem quite cost inefficient.

4. darthsion18

darthsion18 New Member

i find spell spamming is a good strat for them FW/UD have some great spell synergy heck i won a match where it's only 2 fonts and mine was contested 2/3s of the game.

5. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

One thing I noticed though was the changes on M. Sarinda and Stitched Shaman losing his survivability, as well as the changes on my dear friend stitched first. I mean before he could ping and heal/death pact(depending on upgrades) but now you have to drop 83 nora for a support unit thats most likely going to get one turned due to reconstitute.

Woffleet likes this.
  6. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

best way to use stitched first is: not even including him in your bg

7. Ulfheobar

Ulfheobar The King of Potatoes

From first to last.

Leadrz likes this.