cannot trade certain rune

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by diehardsam2010, Mar 9, 2014.

1. diehardsam2010

diehardsam2010 Well-Known Member

suppose when I click on create trade then choose certain champions rune, from the pick list, when I pick certain runes, it will show out available rune at bottom for me to click "+" to add in the trade, but for my case, there are certain runes that will not list out at bottom after I select it from pick list.

eg. hydraxor

pls check and fix it.

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I do not have this problem. Can you post a screenshot of it?

3. diehardsam2010

this one got problem.
    [​IMG]

This one is ok.
    [​IMG]

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Screen Shot 2014-03-10 at 9.18.38 AM.png

That is curious.

Are you sure this rune isn't already in a trade, bid, or anything else?

5. diehardsam2010

I don't have any rune in trade.
    You can search under my name, no trade created yet.
    This only happen to certain runes, some can list out, some cannot list out.
    This one have to let the support team to check as they are the only one can see clearly for my account.

6. diehardsam2010

No answer?
    no reply?
    no technical staff checking this problem?

7. diehardsam2010

1 week pass, any staff can give some answer on this?
    How long am I going to wait?

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Without a way to reproduce your issue there isn't a whole lot we can do. Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Have you tried using a different browser?

If someone else has had this happen please post.

9. diehardsam2010

I had
    I had tried using different browser, different pc, different ip and so on, none of these can solved the problem.

If not wrong, the problem related to particular runes that release with different date.
    When both same runes with different batch/date mix together, it become the problem.
    Hope that you can access into my account to see it.
    This problem happen very long time ago, so far no one want to help me to solve, I had report to SOE long time ago and keep asking how is the progress but so far they only give a few information on it then no more answer. (I think this problem at least happen 2 or 3 years ago and drag until now soe never fix it) so I hope that you can take a look on it to solve it.
    From their answer, they say they need to access to my particular rune to fix it so that when I click the runes to load in list, it able to load it out.
    You have to check the code on loading the runes out for trade and see why certain runes in can load out while certain cannot.
    If not wrong those runes are all from early release expansion, those new runes from last 2-3 years expansion should be ok.
    Only those old runes which when poxnora release and a few expansion after 2 to 3 year will mostly having this problem.

Please help me check.
    I am ok if you want to access into my account to check it.
    If not wrong, I think it only happen to unit runes, those spell, relic, item should be no problem.
    If you need any info, feel free to ask me.
    Thanks