Player Data

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by uyht, Aug 11, 2014.

1. uyht

uyht New Member

This is only the last 1000 games you have played. We will grab the rest as we are able.

Howdy,
    Ive been a long time pox player and have wanted to do something with pox data for a while. i finally found some time over the weekend and thought i would share. Not sure what else I will do with it but can do things based on feedback. The methodologies could be wrong, the data could be wrong but all in all i think it is pretty interesting and hope you do to.

Its slow and unsexy but kinda cool.

If you click on a players name it takes you to their indepth stats. Let me know what ya think.

http://sidlovskyy-test.com.seaweed.arvixe.com/showreport.aspx

If your not on the list dont freak out - we are still collecting information and have a bit to go before we are finished at some point in time in the future you will probably be added unless I screwed it up. Please dont take it as a personal slight.

example of my report
    Capture6.PNG

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    Ifem21, Bondman007, Queegon and 24 others like this.
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

This is actually pretty damned nifty.

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Holy shlt, that's awesome!!!

@Senshu please deliver some points to this guy

TeaNinja and Faust like this.
  4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

WOW +1. Was not expecting this.

5. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

this is interesting. that being said I don't truly exist im just a persona developed by your subconscious and these comments aren't even really here.

ormen likes this.
  6. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

This is neato, but it doesn't relfect all the ranked games played/won/lost. Is this a glitch or does it only take certain games into account if they meet certain conditions?

7. uyht

uyht New Member

@TheBulwark - you are correct. It takes the last 1000 games if the player has it. It is taking us a while to get the initial load in. If you look at the What is this data link it shows where the data set is coming from. Once i get the first 1000 for all users we will go back and grab the rest. The loading takes a while so we kinda had to decide between being really really indepth with 5-10 users or being a little less indepth with multiple players. I think the key to remember is if your name is on the list then the report should have at least your last 1000 games and then it only analysis 1v1 ranked.

I also saw some wierd time stamp anomolies on 14-20 of the games where they were showing 34000 minutes played - any of those i reduced to 20 min.

8. JayZillaGT

JayZillaGT Member

wow awesome. earliest game played 04/08/2008 man i feel old

Faust likes this.
  9. uyht

uyht New Member

@TheBulwark - jayzilla is a perfect example. While his earliest game recorded was 04/08/2008 some of the more prolific players might hit there 1000th game in 2014.

10. JayZillaGT

JayZillaGT Member

right in the heart

uyht likes this.
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

From what I can tell, that data is pretty damn incorrect.

Most likely because of the revamp or it only starts counting since SOE, I don't know.

But it seems unlikely that I only have 260ish hours played, since at one point I played at least 13 hours a day for a couple of weeks.

12. uyht

uyht New Member

nothing but love for ya Jay- ive been around since then as well.

JayZillaGT likes this.
  13. uyht

uyht New Member

Well it def could be. Understand again this is only the last 1000 games. And i do think everything could be wrong. I have been the only one to vet it so far. i am sure some of the items are incorrect. the time comes from the duration on the ranked games win loss.

14. JayZillaGT

JayZillaGT Member

15. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

sounds like an addiction.

JayZillaGT likes this.
  16. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Would be funnier with punctuation. Just saying.

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I guess yeah. I didn't bother reading through the whole thread and the image wasn't there yet in the OP.

It's cool for a last 1000 games stat, shame it's not a lifetime

18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'm not cool enough to be included.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Holidays and the initial revamp resulting in good balance.

Yeah, I went there.

20. uyht

uyht New Member

Burnpyro - we will go back and grab life time data once we get the first 1000 for all- we are still collecting. it is about 8 min per player to get the data for 1000 games right now.

JayZillaGT likes this.