How disrespectful.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roger Road, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Did I say that? No? okay then.

2. SaintKiwi

I said he's a better at pox. I don't have time for this.

3. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

I've 8 accounts, each one has played more games than you, three of them have a higher top rank, go figure.

I played more when rank actually mattered, and even then (brace yourself!) It never really meant anything. If you feel his being top 100(which I doubt), in a game with hardly more than half of that active last I logged in, somehow justifies any of his actions that would've ultimately taken runes from new players(not to mention, it's literally illegal) then you're right, my words are utterly wasted on you.

Please enlighten me what purpose did you post serve, at all?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
    Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  4. SaintKiwi

Cool have fun on logging onto your 8 different accounts. Lets not play stupid. Vinard doesnt steal from new players. He gambles. This community is full of opportunists and trade sharks ripping people off, but gambling is the most frowned upon action. Thats funny. I wonder what you use 8 accounts for. Surely you wouldnt happen to have an alt with no games played that rips off new players?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Because gambling is illegal, you fool. Being a trade shark is not...

Ballballer likes this.
  6. mortemdeus

mortemdeus Member

Mostly because it is illegal in several areas and, legally speaking, OWL can be sued by a player who lost to the OP if they knowingly allowed it to continue.

Edit: Damn, beaten to it

7. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Defending terrible people makes people mad... the more you know.

Dagda likes this.
  8. reskk

reskk Member

This guy is probably Vindard's forum alt. He likes quite a few of Roger Road's posts as well as many other trolls like BurnPyro.

9. SaintKiwi

Ha no. My english is superior. Reskk you're claydude5 right? The only person with a forum alt is you, ironically.

10. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Alts are gross... and they smell funny... and get picked last in gym class

SaintKiwi likes this.
  11. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

True but I never back myself up, deny it, or like my own posts.

12. Roger Road

Roger Road Member

Kiwi has a point here... before poxbox people used to rip me off as well as other players. Of course people are still scamming other players for their runes. I will say this I am a fair player. I offered a system that fairly gave runes to players based on their skill levels. You guys call me out, and say I scam, but the truth is that I'm an honest player who has proven to be honest, and fair. In fact the only reason why I have a ton of alts was because I owed a player a rune, and lost it during a bet. To play him off I did dailies on different accounts, and eventually got enough to pay him back. If that isn't honest or just I don't know what is.

Sunutsu likes this.
  13. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

Pretty sure in the chat lobby i was all like "Yo, you know you're gunna get banned if you don't stop spamming about betting runes, right?"

You said: "Well, that's my problem isn't it?"

You were right. It is your problem. Everyone told you to stop, not just greens, but you kept doing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.