how much powercreep is there right now ?

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by undred, Aug 18, 2014.

1. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

i have played a few games and every game i played was unbelievably worse than the other one . played vs aquatics got my ass haded to me by 50 nora 15 dmg 7 spd units .

second game fought agaisnt a first turn chirai outrunner (with Is font bonus) he capped my font when i reached it -.-

third game vs SP the guy had double moga cannon ,that guy hits like a freaking cannon and has leap 3 wtf,and prty much one turned my entire board .

if the game is returning to corpse level of SOE i want out

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

you are just having a bad day, relax, tomorrow you will be laughing of this thread.

undred and Goyo like this.
  3. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

The powercreep is alot lower then the corpse-era. The game is going the right direction!

4. paldirs

paldirs Devotee of the Blood Owl

Answer: none.
    How can you complain about powercreep if there is no new expansion? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_creep

Not to mention that you are listing runes that arent even from last expansion and are all very easy to forge.
    swamp octopus: release set
    chirai outrunner: maljarian frontier
    moga cannon: Skeezick rebellion

What I see with the revamp is that the devs made very very many runes that have been shoeboxed for ages interesting again and your post proofs it. I think they did a great job, and offcourse there are flaws, but in general it is very nice and im enjoying this game again like I did 5 years ago.

I think most of the players that are complaining just cant stand it that common runes that had been shoeboxed for so long can now compete with their 300 dollar angels.

5. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

I love it when people don't bother reading the wiki articles that they link to~

Though I got to agree that it's hard to speak of power creep considering that the game was recently reset and all we got since then were a few tiny updates with a handful of changes so far. I imagine the word that undred was looking for when creating the thread was imbalance. And there is a lot of that around.

Goyo and paldirs like this.
  6. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

true , playing at 1 am is never good XD specially if you lose XD