Biggest Balance Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Aug 19, 2014.

1. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Pedeguerra may have set the world record for butthurt in this thread. Amazing how dedicated he is to his beliefs that he creates a wall of text based around falsehoods in order to try and convert others to his delusion side of thinking.

2. Roger Road

Roger Road Member

They really just need to revamp the revamp they have failed.

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

0/10

Sepulcher and Sealer0 like this.
  4. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

And if you'd like to learn how to fix it properly just trade me 100k pb points.

Ballballer likes this.
  5. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Not necessarily delusions. They haven't necessarily failed the revamp, but they have definitely failed the following patches.

6. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

You go Pede, you have BWT on your side now. You're a force to be reckoned with and everyone should adhere to your personal vendetta with the council.

Sealer0 likes this.
  7. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Are you a flaming moron on purpose, or just a try hard?

8. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

What you said.
    What i read.
    Your comment sucks, so let me rub this in your face n00b.

BroWatchThis likes this.
  9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Apparently you don't know who Roger Road is. He lost trading privileges on his accounts for ignoring repeated warnings from the greens.

10. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

There was still a lot of rubbing it in his face, though.

11. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

Did you somehow miss Inquisitor Magnus having this ability...? Wrath has already had to deal with Hunter: Wrath in the past.

12. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

He was pretty rare, though, being legendary and all.

13. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

What I wonder is why more Protectorate champs have Hunter: Protectorate than Wrath champs with it.

14. Sepulcher

That certainly didn't stop me from running into him in ranked all over the place while he was popular.

If that's really the angle you want to go with though, let's discuss the multiple years that Salaman Hunter was prevalent. That counts, doesn't it?

Ballballer and BroWatchThis like this.
  15. Boozha

Bounty Hunter doesn't because it works against everyone. Still a relatively dumb mechanic of course. For all I care we can delete all hunter abilities ... after FW has suffered some for their dumb corpse golem time. For all I care IS can suffer too

16. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

hmm maybe we should just give him hunter:Forsaken waste for free.

17. Sepulcher

Oh, I see. It doesn't count when FS has Hunter: 8/8 Factions, but it counts when FW has Hunter: 4/8 Factions. That makes... sense.

Might be good to try out some other factions at some point.

Ballballer, Sealer0 and BroWatchThis like this.
  18. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

And occasionally you run into some p***k running holy mace.

Actually I don't think hunter abilities are bad, but they need to be an actual decision to be bad against some things and good against others - a tool for meta play rather than a good rune with a bonus against some random faction or alignment.

Which annoys me about hunter: unholy, if people are using it to counter FW then they get a bonus against UD even if that matchup is good for them anyway (or vice versa).

19. Boozha

You don't get it. Bounty Hunter means that its part of the skillset and the champion is equally balanced or imbalanced against everyone. Hunter: Something means that its stronger against that than against that which it does not have hunter for. If it is right on the spot normally it will be OP with hunter, while with Bounty Hunter it is always the same.

20. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Wouldn't revamping the revamp just make us need a revamp for the revamped revamp?
    Just buff stitched and give me money , things will work themselves out
    TL;DR BuffStitchedGetpaid

mortemdeus likes this.