Thirion...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HalfGodBro, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

#1 Go to http://poxbase.com/home
    #2 Search for a champion
    #3 Tap it's card so it flips and you can see the sprite
    #4 RClick -> Copy URL
    #5 PROFIT
    [​IMG]

TeaNinja likes this.
  2. JayZillaGT

JayZillaGT Member

[​IMG] I always get a laugh when u click on this guy and move him he flexs as he walks around

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I just did it from the Runecheck list. XD

4. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

That is a secret only I know q.q

5. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Bodies wings, spacial positioning but there are some paste overs for sure. Thiron has the prettiest tail and head doe.

6. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Personal opinion, fine with the champion sprite =P

The color coding per faction though will annoy me =P.

KingJad likes this.
  7. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

I always thought Firemaw has trouble keeping himself in the air.

Look at him try...

[​IMG]
    Poor guy, every flap of his wings seems to exhaust him. :(

Sepulcher, claydude5 and Goyo like this.
  8. KingJad

Well he does have holes in his wings.

9. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Master axeman 7 spd 3 def 14 damage 75 hp with banner and with equip he costs 90 nora now tell me what the issue is with thirion please. I understand k'thir needs nerfs but please stop trying to nerf everything.

10. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Huh, Raider isn't a copy pasta. What made them decide to change its wings?

Also, my god, my signature is so obnoxious now with all the flapping wings.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  11. KingJad

You learned how to get sprites now ur trying to overload the forum

12. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

No, I just went a little power mad for a moment there.

Toned down my signature to only the most obnoxious elements.
    Or something like that.

Goyo likes this.
  13. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

with great power comes great responsibility, don't let it get out of control! Look what happened to me!

14. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Master axeman is melee and the equipment can be removed.

I don't think you understand the strength of flying 8 speed ranged units on current maps.

KingJad likes this.
  15. CravenLestat

CravenLestat Active Member

I love this guys sprite,reminds me of the very first zombie Rick encounters on the Walking Dead series.He later comes back to look for it and says "I am sorry this happened to you" pulls out his 44 and kills it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  16. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

it looks like hes doing push ups

CravenLestat likes this.
  17. super71

Master axeman has a ranged attack Throw axe cd only 2 with range 2-6 and causes -1 def i understand completely that flying ranged is a problem especially if your opponent goes first with said champ but it get's old seeing 20 threads crying nerf on k'thir and 5 threads collectively about is st sp and ud. Thirion also costs 97 nora at it's cheapest in today's game ur much better off running 2 falconers over one thirion. You mentioned current maps with 8 spd flying champs, so is this a thirion problem or a map problem think it over =).

18. Sealer0

I already did. One of the problems is K'thir bonus, which has been debated since I recall. The other one is, as I said several times - the maps and speed draw wins.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  19. super71

The problem with the maps whether people believe it or not is going first will always be an advantage and people can argue this until they are blue in the face but the truth is going first is huge. The reason going first is huge is because on the majority of maps the person that goes first can cap one of his fonts and proceed to contest all enemy fonts with relics, and people say oh well it cost nora for them to place a relic. Well that may be true but at the same time your opponent is losing nora and a spawn point which in pox is enormous and they don't even have to risk a champ. The problem with the game is not so much champs people will always complain about those the problem is maps and additional things that give ap.

I agree k'thir is too fast what would you propose their faction bonus become? I think thirion is only a problem because of the speed other than that i never have a hard time killing him and i am not even that good.

20. Sealer0

I think magic blast + big damage + big range can be really tough to deal with and I'd rather move away from superchamps like this. If you look at other dragons, none of them pose as much of a threat. I own both akakios and hydraxor, and frankly in comparison to thirion they suck major balls.

K'thir bonus is problematic, and although I hate it wth passion, I can't give any substitute or ideas right now. I'd work on changing font position and maps to slow the game down instead, since ST arctic and IS font bonus give similar advantages during the early game.