Why does Skeezick Sniper always get stuck on corners?

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by claydude5, Aug 23, 2014.

1. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Not just corners leading to the opponent's shrine but it seems reckless flight gets broken if it rolls a direction that is unpathable then doesn't do the 2nd roll.

2. paldirs

paldirs Devotee of the Blood Owl

lumbering goes 90% (estimation, no hard number) of the time in the same direction: anticlockwise towards the shrine. The other 3 directions seem to have around same very small chance. Since there is only 1 single direction the champion favors by a high amount, it is very easy to get stuck by 1 single obstruct for many rounds.

Im not sure, but I think in the past, lumbering units favoured both clockwise and anticlockwose direction towards the shrine equally with a small chance at the other 2 directions. This caused a much more fluent and less predictable movement.

3. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Except it didnt use to be this bad. This is the worst ive seen reckless flight in a while . They get stuck on almost every map with a wall.

4. paldirs

paldirs Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yes, as I said in my second alinea, I think it got changed. But I cant tell when, since i hadnt played for like years until a few weeks ago.