Custom Skeleton Deck! (Noob Friendly)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zero, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Zero

Zero Active Member

Finally got my skeleton deck working, although there's a few placeholders that I want to change in the future (just using them to get my deck going). I fight the turtle squad and made a 2 part set showing off this new deck! Feel free to post a comment about what champion you liked the most in the fight!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    CravenLestat and Mercer Skye like this.
  2. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

your skeleton deck is kinda missing skeletons

3. Zero

Zero Active Member

True, most are locked away right now. I'm working on the dust to get them though, so I should have many more by the next campaign.

4. CravenLestat

CravenLestat Active Member

Let me suggest 2 runes that turn the tide for a skeleton deck and of course for later when you get 2 lerpers for surge.First I reccomend you run boneshredders they are rares,those with a cloak of skulls are very tanky plus it procs lots of free skeletons that have good damage.They get the boost from cloak plus get boosted by tomb lord and gain attack on every hit which forces your opponent to kill them.Second is a must in my opinion is easy to get and great to use those are the amazing utterdark voidhowlers those are frigging sweet they have rabid which prevents heal plus an on death AOE 3 sonic explosion that ignores defense,Best part is that any opposing champion killed by this turns into a voidhowler it is a real unit not a summon:D so its quite easy sometimes to set up for multi kills for example weaken two enemies then use something like Repurpose to kill it then you get two voidhowlers on the board.AOE 3 is quite a huge radius and even though you might not kill the enemy think of it as a free spell especially with repurpose because you can set up for the benefit of it then get a big radius AOE 12 dmg that ignores defense.BTW voidhowler is a common:eek:

EDIT Forgot to say boneshredder has a free zero AP bone trap ability built in which I know you like bone trap.I think its a 4 turn cooldown but is a great ability to have.

Look
    [​IMG]

Now
    [​IMG]

:eek:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  5. CravenLestat

Example...pause your video at 25:09 picture if that bonemauler was a voidhowler you would have gotten 3 free voidhowlers on the map.It would kill all 3 of those tortuns.

6. CravenLestat

7. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

CravenLestat likes this.
  8. Zero

Zero Active Member

Oh I see what you mean. The AoE explosion counts as a hit and turns them, that's pretty awesome.

Sent a bid, thanks for that!

That's an amazing offer, thanks for the support!

9. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Just happy to help. :)

10. CravenLestat

You are welcome and TY to pixyrus that was nice of you.

11. Zero

Zero Active Member

Second part is pretty intense, lots of suspense.

12. Zero

Zero Active Member

I got some Midterm exotics if anyone is willing to trade for a Skeletal Lerper. Don't know if they are worth a Lerper but it never hurts to ask.

13. Zero

Zero Active Member

Finale for this daily is out now! Surprise ending!

14. Zero

Zero Active Member

Used repurpose on Skeletal Beserker and gained 11 dmg / 28 hp on my Tomb lord (before Beserker died from short lived). I proceeded to pound the shrine for 23 dmg. The improved deck is working very well, thanks for the support in donating these cards!