Vampyre the Superchamp (FW/??) Seeking help.

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Tyrant Queen, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Tyrant Queen

Tyrant Queen New Member

I really want to make a bg that uses few champions, a lot of spells, pays minimal attention to fonts, and occasionally wins. I know these type of BG's lose more then they win. I know certian things can counter them so hard there is nothing to even do about it. I am looking to mitigate at least some of those things. Currently the one I've found most success with is using a Vampyre as a superchamp anchor. Thirst for battle is rather brutal. So far i've split it with IS and ST. The ST version has nice spell synergy but has issues keeping the Vampyre around and it lacks IS noragen.

I do love "Mercy". I'm surprised I've never seen anything involving it and elsari coven. This is currently what im trying. You don't have to work with this specific BG or even the factions involved. Just try to stay with the spirit of what I wish to accomplish. I'm not very good. I almost never understand what champions a deck wishes to throw down first or how much resources should be spent trying to keep any individual one alive. (Save for superchamp ones thats obvious). When aspect of death gave everything charges I had a few BG's I enjoyed playing but as things run currently I've yet to find any Bg's I like. Once I find one I enjoy I'll be able to stick with it and learn how to play it and the game more.

Anyway. . .

http://poxbase.com/deck/C4mCjJc67C7BC1lc68s56S4NSvs7HS4Hs4-s5dsPs4fsKS3lr1HrZr1ehe2y

2. Tyrant Queen

Tyrant Queen New Member

3. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

If you want a FW superchamp, go for raven. Slap hex doll on her, repurpose something efficient, feed with haunt/wtd/etc.
    Split with whatever you prefer, as long as it has cleanse on demand, and be sure to run a spellblock.

4. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

St healing hands?
    Snowbind for spells
    or run shield

5. Tyrant Queen

Tyrant Queen New Member

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I focused it a little more on vengeance for the ravenwraith, since she gains damage from both undead and spirits. I went with support champs for invigorate, righteous shield, and majestic. I don't know how well Aspect of Infinity would work, if the duplicates count towards vengeance, it could be pretty sweet. Timmothy is there because zombie plague zombies count as real champs.

http://poxbase.com/deck/cu7Co@C4mCaNc1@concylC67ctTcilCtxs3ns19s4Ns5uS5qS5dS18s2_r2urZe1D

7. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

If you want a superchamp deck, it doesn't mean you have to make it one trick pony. You still need all autos and suitable main theme for the early game.

So in your case, here are example nonchamp slots,
    then you choose between timmy and argol for hero,
    then you decide with a main theme: spirits (better to have czars), yetis (you'd need keepers), or even skellies/zombies/goodstuff.